Introduction

Jakes POV

Yo, I'm Jake Paul Ohio highs biggest player. I know that's a bad thing to most people but I like to say I'm the most savage dude you've ever met. I've hooked up with almost every girl in this school. I NEVER get nervous around anyone or anything except Ms. Perfect also known as Erika Costell. She is the most beautiful person in the world any man would be lucky to have her. Every girl wants to be her and every guy wants her.

She's smart, funny (I've heard), beautiful, and nice to everyone.

I have a couple rules for myself, since I am a fvck boy that means I hit it then quit it. So my rules are:

1.) don't take a girls v-card

It would be messed up if I did that and just left. That's why I haven't talked to Ms. Perfect she's a virgin and I also look like an idiot when ever I'm around her.

2.) don't fall in love

3.) don't let a girl in, meaning don't get too comfortable around her.

4.) don't get hurt again

My ex cheated on me with one of my closest friends Chance Sutton.

5.) NEVER take advantage of a girl.

Erika's POV

Hi, I'm Erika Costell or as people would call me Ms. Perfect. At first I thought the nickname would just die down but people have been calling me it for 4 years. They treat me like royalty which is kinda annoying. Almost every guy in the school has flirted with me. Almost every girl asks me for advice on my hair or how to get abs like mine. All I tell them just embrace who they really are.

My parents divorced but my mom found a much better man his name is Dan and my moms name is Angel.

It's quite strange how the biggest player in the school Jake Paul has never tried anything with me. In fact each time I see him he just turns away.

I have one best friend and her name is Sunny Malouf.

Jake and Erikas POV

Welp that's all about me.