Chapter 2

Jakes POV
So today is basically National Ms. Perfect day.... it's her birthday every guy gets her something and ever girl brings her Starbucks. Erika doesn't eat on her birthday because her family always takes her out to dinner after school. I AM NOT A STALKER! I'm just the type of guy that knows these type of things. Also I used to be friends with her brother but he went to college.

Erika's POV
I hate. ABSOLUTELY HATE coming to school on my birthday. Last year I got 2 boxes of birth control and 27 condoms.

S: will it ever be over?

E: hopefully by graduation.

As we approach my locker there is a note taped to it.

E: that's weird the girders usually don't come until lunch time.

I grabbed the note and read it:

Happy birthday "Ms. Perfect",

Since you're 18 now you can sleep with the whole senior class of 2018. I've known your little goal forever Ms. Hoestell. So enjoy your birthday I'm sure all the guys and maybe even girls are so excited to fvck you.

Sincerely, all the guys you'll never give a chance.

Tears were falling from my eyes.

S: Erika it doesn't matter what this person thinks.

E: I'm always nice to everyone and this is what I get? Imagine how many people think this.

S: Erika-

E: I think I'm gonna go home tell the teachers I'm not feeling well please.

I just walked away trying my best to not let people see my face.

Guy1: happy birthday Erika

E: thank you

I just kept walking until I got outside I started running and bumped into someone making us both fall to the ground.

E: oh god I'm so sorry are you okay?

?: yeah I'm fine

He helped me up

E: Jake?

J: oh h-hey Erika

E: hi um I'm gonna have to cancel our tutoring session today.

J: why are you crying?

E: oh um I just have a really bad stomach ache.

J: come on Erika we don't really talk much but I never took you as a liar.

I looked down and handed him the note.

J: oh, I know who this is, I'll talk to him during lunch. Now fix your face up and go to class meet me by the doors during lunch.

E: I think I'm just gonna go home

J: it's your birthday you shouldn't be crying.

Jake got in his backpack and pulled out a bandanna and wiped my face off.

J: now I have to go but I expect to see you third period.

Jake ran off and I just stood there.

I started walking to my car but stopped midway and turned back around and went to class.

Jakes POV
Holy sh•t I just had a whole conversation with Erika Costell without making a fool of myself. 

*lunch*

I'm waiting at the doors and I see Erika and Sunny walk up to me.

J: okay the person that wrote that note was David Wayne

E: I don't know who that is.

J: because he's just some creepy kid who hides away and writes rude letters towards any girl who he doesn't think will ever give him a chance.

E: you know this how?

J: he did it to my ex and I caught him. I'll go talk to him you guys enjoy your lunch and birthday.

E: thank you Jake

They started to walk away but I stopped them

J: I'm gonna need the letter

Erika gave me the letter and she went to her table while I went and found David.

J: hey David

His whole table went silent.

D: h-hey Jake

J: I heard about your little letter that you wrote for Erika

D: I-I d-didn't write a letter.

J: oh but you did Hoestell is really clever it's kinda like when you wrote Hoelissa. Mhm I remember that one.

D: um

J: how about we go talk in the hallway. 

D: can we later I have gym and I have the rope climbing-

J: I didn't give you an option now did I.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him out of the cafeteria.

J: where's your locker?

David took me to his locker and opened it.

J: get all of those lovely letters out

He pulled all of the letter out

J: oh so you planned on only giving some to Erika this year? Starting in her birthday? What the hell is wrong with you?

D: I uh um-

J: uh um um. I seriously advise you not to come to school the rest of this week unless you want to end up missing a tooth like last year.

D: yes sir

J: we are going in the cafeteria and you are going to apologize then you are going back to your sad table of friends.

I grabbed his shirt again and brought him to Erika.

D: h-hi

I slapped the back of his head.

D: I'm sorry for the note Erika.

E: it's okay

D: cool

J: no try again.

D: I w-will never write a letter again towards you or any other girl. I was being selfish because I was jealous and I'm sorry.

J: that better I'll see you next week David.

He went back to his table.

E: thank you very much Jake.

J: yeah okay bye

Great.

I just walked away to my table.

M: where have you been?

J: I was handling something

A: what?

J: David wrote another letter. Towards Erika and she was running outside crying and she bumped into me.

M: did you hit him?

J: no not this time but he won't be coming to school for the rest of the week.

A: dude he has school work and he's never missed a day of school he had a huge chance of being valedictorian.

J: and that's my problem because?

M: dude

J: he disrespected a female dude I couldn't give two fvcks if it was a dude but she's is the nicest person in the school there was literally no reason for him to do that.

A: you disrespect girls everyday.

J: they know what their getting into plus I don't call them out of their name.

Erika's POV
After Jake walked away I turned back to Sunny.

S: you know he likes you right?

E:.....