Chapter 50

Jakes POV
As soon as I opened the doors to the school I went straight to Mrs. Smiths class

When I walk in all eyes were on me.

Smith: Ja-

J: stop talking I'm gonna be quick

She looked shocked but sat down.

J: alright ladies and gentlemen pay close attention, every single thing you heard about Erika needs to stop being talked about. That day was the most embarrassing and devastating moment of her life. She has no clue that you guys know and I would like it to keep it that way. If I hear that someone is still talking about it I will personally best your a$$ and if you are a female I'll have Sunny do it. Understood? Spread the word.

Everyone shook their head but one kid.

Harrison: aw how devastating that must be for you and your family.

The class gasped.

J: what's your name

H: Harrison the top dog of this school of course. I can get literally any girl I want probably even your girl after she gives birth.

I clenched my jaw.

J: mhm how old are you Mr. Top Dog?

H: 18 of course

(Forgot to mention Jake already had his birthday he's 19 now)

J: so you're the "Top Dog", 18, and can get any girl you want?

H: uh yeah I just said that.

J: I left this school 5 1/2 months ago. I am definitely still 100% in control you are just a bully.

He stood up and his friend tried to pull him back down.

H: who you calling a bully pretty boy?

J: you actually, if I was single every girl in this class room would beg to hook up with me.

That girl who was drunk at Erika's party raised her hand.

??: that so true. I mean I'm still down to fvck.

Smith: Language!

J: guys what was my name at this school?

Class: Mr. Perfect

J: and Erika's name?

Class: Mrs. Perfect

J: who ran this school before me?

Class: your brother

J: listen Harry I run this school and I always will you're just a guy who dreams to be me.

He smirked

H: so Mr. Perfect I heard that your ex Ms. Alissa Violet cheated on you with your best friend....Did it even cross your mind that maybe your girl lied to you and it's not your baby? Maybe she's a dirty little slvt like your ex.

I went over and got in his face.

J: my favorite part about you is that your 18 because I can't get arrested for child abuse.

I punched him in the stomach and he bent over in pain.

I went down to his level.

J: be careful with who you talk to.

I got up and left.

On my way home I got a text from Erika asking when I was going to be home I was gonna text her back but when I looked up...the last thing I saw was a car coming towards me at full speed then everything went black.

Erika's POV
I'm in the living room waiting for Jake to get home when I get a call from the hospital. Probably just checking up on the baby.

E: hello?

Nurse: is this Erika Costell?

E: yes

Nurse: ma'am your boyfriend Jake Paul got into a terrible car crash and he is here at the hospital now if you wanna co-

E: I'll be there

I hung up the phone and ran around the house finding pants and shoes. I called Sunny and she came to the house and picked me up.

As we were driving we passed Jakes crushed car. I started tearing up.

S: you gotta relax Erika take some deep breaths.

E: I'm so scared Sunny what if he's dead?

S: this is Jake Paul we're talking about, do you really think he's gonna let himself die before Lilly is born and he marries you?

I gave Sunny a small smile.

We arrived at the hospital and our friends and family were already there. I saw Pam and immediately hugged her and cried into her shoulder

P: it's going to be okay sweetie

My legs and feet all of the sudden felt wet. I looked down....

P: oh okay Erika we need to get you to a room your water just broke.

E: what? No. It's too early. I feel fine, I'm just gonna go into the waiting room and wait for he doctor to call for us.

An: baby you need to listen to Pam this is happening now.

E: no it's not, not without Jake.

M: Erika keeping the baby in there for too long after your water breaks is dangerous for you and the baby. You have to do this without Jake I'm 100% sure he'll understand.

E: no without Ja- crap crap crap

I felt like I was continuously getting punched in the stomach.

A: Erika you need to do get that baby out of there.

I started tearing up more

E: n-not without- ahhh

Sunny grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a wheelchair. She then pushed me towards the nearest nurse.

Nurse: hello

S: my friend is in labor and she's only 6 months pregnant.

Nurse okay follow me

Sunny ran while pushing me following he nurse to a room.

Nurse: help her into this gown and I'll get her doctor.

Sunny helped me into my gown and I laid on the bed crying. Then everyone else came in.

E: please someone go and get some information on Jake.

A: I'll do it

Then Logan ran in with Brit and Chloe

L: what happe- oh my god. Wait it's only been 6 months. Where's Jake?

E: get Brit out

Chloe left with Brit and as soon as that door shut I screamed in pain.

Doc: okay Erika I understand that you're only six months?

E: yes but my boyfriend is

Doc: in surgery, luckily he only has a cracked skull and some scratches. Unfortunately he won't make it too see you give birth.

I just cried.

Doc: everyone but one person has to leave.

E: Pam

My mom looked at me confused

P: what about your mom?

E: you're the closest thing I have to Jake right now.

Everyone left and they gave Pam rubber gloves and a coverup.

Doc: alright Erika your 10 centimeters dilated it's time.

.....