Chapter 29

Logan's POV
I was bored so I decided to go wake Jake up.

I went into his room and as soon as I was about to yell I noticed Erika. Now that would just be rude to wake her up so I just left them alone.

Jakes POV
I woke up with Erika's head dug into my chest and her arms wrapped around me tightly.

I tried to get out of her grip.

E: no don't leave.

J: Erika we have to talk about something important.

Erika groaned then got up. But before we talked we both brushed our teeth.

E: what do you need to talk about?

J: okay so I've been thinking about dropping out of school.

E: Jake have you lost your freaking mind? Why would you drop out of school?

J: it's so useless to me (stay in school kids) and you could just graduate early and come with me since you already have all of your credits.

E: come with you where?

J: LA

E: I can't do that with you

J: why?

E: I want to walk across the stage as my family and friends watch me walk across the stage, I want to graduate with Sunny, and graduate with you.

J: I'm not graduating Erika I'm stupid like actually stupid I'd rather be a drop out than a person who is still in high school at 19.

E: you don't want to be successful in life?

J: that's why I'm gonna be a vlogger and make money off of YouTube. Logan's gonna do it too.

E: vlogs really? I thought you wanted to be an actor.

J: I still do but you don't have to graduate high school for that.

E: okay then go but I'm not coming with you.

J: I can't go with out you Erika. Why can't you just support me on this?

E: because it's dumb Jake.

J: my dreams are dumb but yours aren't? At least mine is more realistic. You want to go to business school, have your own modeling company, be a model, and an actress. Who's is more realistic now?

E: I think I'm gonna go. I'll text you when I get home.

Erika grabbed her bag and left I just fell backwards in my bed.

It's not all my fault really, but I shouldn't have thrown that at her so randomly. Her dreams aren't even stupid she's so smart and beautiful she could really do anything. I'm a bad boyfriend.

Erika's POV
Once I got home I texted Jake and then put my phone in a drawer on silent. My dreams aren't stupid. His are.....he is just gonna go straight into vlogging. He has no back up plan. He just needs his high school diploma. Some places don't even hire if you don't have a diploma. I love Jake so much but it just worries me that he's not making the right decision.

Ugh whatever I'll just go ask Sunny.

I changed my clothes and got ready to go to Sunny's house.

*Sunnys place*

*Sunnys place*

Me and Sunny are in her room.

S: you have to give him a chance though he could always get his GED. Yes it was a bit rude he called your dreams stupid but you did call his stupid first.

E: this is where I go and apologize right?

S: yes ma'am it is.

Me and Sunny were actually talking for a couple hours about both of our problems so I decided to talk to Jake tomorrow.

On my way home a truck didn't stop and I couldn't get out of the way faster and I got hit. My car flipped multiple times and I hit my head multiple times. My head was bleeding a lot.

Truck driver: ma'am I'm so sorry let me drive you too the hospital.

E: I g-got to get to m-my boyfriend

I was kinda out of it. I was walking to Jakes house.

Jakes POV
I invited Anthony over but he couldn't come and I knew Mike wouldn't be able too he's with Nia and Jaliyah.

So I called over some old friends Remi and Kyle

R: why the sudden call bro?

J: I got bored

K: um okay

R: so what's up with you and Alissa?

J: that's done she cheated on me with Chance.

R: that's rough sorry man.

J: it was a year ago I have a new girlfriend now she's way better than Alissa.

*knock knock*

I go and open the door and I see Erika with blood streaming down her face.

E: hey Jake I was wondering if you had a band aid I think I cut my fa-

She fell and I caught her, she was completely passed out.

J: MOM!!!

My mom ran in the room then ran to her office to grab her nurse crap.

P: bring her to my office.

I picked Erika up and brought her to my moms office which is kinda like a nurses office at school.

P: what happened?

J: I don't know she just showed up here like this.

P: Jake you need to leave the room I've got to take her shirt off to check for a steady heartbeat and make sure there is no internal bleeding.

I left the room and called Anthony Sunny to come and Mike just to let him know.

*30 minutes later*

I'm chilling in the living room with the guys playing cards trying to stop worrying about Erika all this worrying only makes me think of the worse possible thing.

Soon Sunny and Tony burst through the door.

S: oh my god is she gonna die?

A: is she pregnant? Because if so check on the baby.

S: can I see her?

When Sunny said is she gonna die by body froze.

R: Jake?

K: yo Jake

S: who are these guys? Did you freaking call them before calling us? This is all your fault Jake if you didn't call her dreams stupid she wouldn't have left, she wouldn't have came to me, she wouldn't have ended up like this.

I looked at Sunny and then left the room.

I went to my room and just started breaking stuff.

*45 minutes later*

My mom came into my room and told me I could see Erika.

I ran downstairs and went into the room and locked the door. She had stitches and was lying down covered up asleep.

J:....