Chapter 31

Erika's POV
There was very high tension in the room between Sunny and Jake which worries me.

E: what's going on between you guys?

J: Do you want bacon? And yes it's turkey.

E: yeah sure.

Before I could ask what's wrong again Jake handed me my plate and we all sat down.

S: Erika how are you feeling?

E: I'm feeling a little bit better Jake helped with fixing my gauze and ointment.

A: um so any plans for today?

J: not me I still am soaking in the fact that what happened to Erika was all my fault.

E: what? It wasn't your fault. Who told you that?

J: well it wasn't my mom or Tony.

E: Sunny? Why would you tell him it was his fault?

S: I didn't mean it I was just upset that you were hurt.

E: that's not an excuse Sunny. You need to apologize.

S: I'm sorry Jake I really am.

J: mhm

A: Sunny I'm just gonna let you know you're gonna have to wait a couple days for him to forgive you.

My favorite two people in the world are arguing right now, well Jake is mad and Sunny is sorry.....great.

E: we are going on a school field trip to Washington on Monday you guys excited.

J: so excited.

Jake put his plate in the sink and went back upstairs.

A: he's not mad at you he's grumpy because of Sunny. I promise when you two are alone he'll be regular Jake.

E: thanks Tony I'm gonna go upstairs.

I went upstairs and Jake was laying down on his bed with his phone above his face. I went and sat on the bed and he scooted closer to me

J: so what's going on between you and your mom?

E: *tells story*

J: Erika-

E: I'm not breaking up with you I'll be fine.

J: Erika I don't want you and your mom to fight over me. So-

(I took Dan out of the story)

E: no no no don't you dare say it. We're not breaking up. I love you and that's all that matters I don't freaking care how she feels about it. I don't ca-

I was crying and Jake hugged me.

J: don't let them see you cry.

E: why though? I'm supposed to be "Ms. Perfect". My mom should approve of the only man that has ever made me happy. Wh-

I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Hold up hold up hold up! Back story!!!!

Setting-Erika's party after Jake asked her to be his girlfriend.

David's POV
Okay so that new girl Kelsey came up to me and handed me a water and said...

K: give this to Erika, go upstairs, and have some fun.

D: what?

K: don't worry she won't remember a thing but be quick it wears off in ten minutes

D: what if she screams?

K: it makes her whole body numb the girl won't even be able to speak.

I've wanted Erika for so long so I gave her the water and after it kicked in I took her upstairs.

E: w-what are we doing up here?

D: I just need to do something

E: um I'm gonna go get Jake.

She was walking to her door when her legs went week so I caught her so no one would here the thud.

I put her on her bed and I could see the fear in her eyes and I loved it. I felt so empowered. Tears were falling from her eyes as I got on top of her. For the next 8 minutes I enjoyed myself inside of her.

I hurried out of the room once I finished and about 5 minutes later Erika came downstairs looking confused and went straight to Jake as if it never happened. Because according to her, it never did.

K: well done

*back to present time*

Jakes POV
I ran to Erika and held her hair back.

Once she finished she rinsed her mouth out.

J: you okay babe?

E: uh yeah I think I just need to lay down.

J: okay you want me to get them to leave?

E: could you?

J: yeah. But change your clothes you kind of puked on them.

E: sorry

J: it's fine.

I left the room and went downstairs.

J: Guys you gotta go Erika is sick and Sunny I forgive you and crap.

S: thanks and I'm so sorry

J: cool bye

They left and I went upstairs and when I got into my room Erika was wearing a big t-shirt laying down hugging a pillow. I went over and got into the bed with her and covered us up.

She cuddled up too me.

J: how are you feeling?

E: I literally never throw up so I think I'm gonna go to the doctor tomorrow.

J: you want me to come with you?

E: no I think I'm gonna have my mom take me so I can try and talk to her.

J: how about you get some sleep

E: okay

Erika moved closer to me and fell back asleep while I watched some tv.