Chapter 53

*Lilly is 2 weeks*

Jakes POV
I wake up to Lilly crying so I get up before Erika does and pick her up.

J: shhh babygirl it's okay

I pulled her to my chest and was still crying. I checked the time and it was 5am meaning it's time for her to eat. So I brought her downstairs and got her a bottle from the fridge Erika had already pre-pumped some for times like this.

We sat down on the couch and I turned on some Mickey Mouse. Although she doesn't know what their saying it's the only cartoon that relaxes her.

I put the bottle in her mouth and she put her hands on it. She can't hold it up though.

J: is that better princess? Uncle Mike and Tony and Auntie Sunny are coming to get you today Uncle Mikes has a baby. She's bigger than you though.

Lilly's eyes started to close so I started to pull he bottle away but she opened her mouth and put her hands up trying to get it. So I gave it back until she finished it.

After a couple of minutes she finished and I burped her. She was cooing and babbling.

J: whoah. You're not supposed to do that until two months. My baby is smart.

She kept babbling on, I just realized this is going to be a problem. We went back upstairs but this time I laid her in the bed bassinet so I could help her fall back asleep.

*20 minutes later*

J: please go to sleep Lilly daddy's tired.

She just kept on

J: uuuuggggghhhhh

I put a pacifier in her mouth to shut her up and she drifted off to sleep.

J: really that's all it took?

E: babe please be quiet

J: sorry

I got comfortable and went straight to sleep.

*morning*
I wake up and call Sunny to see if everything is still up to plan. She said yes and cake to pick up Lilly. After they left I went upstairs and I saw Erika flipping out.

E: oh my god oh my god oh my god. I didn't wake up last night I didn't feed Lilly! *looks at Jake* WHERE'S LILLY?!

J: babe calm down she's with Sunny its Valentine's Day and Sunny doesn't have a valentine so she offered. Lilly will be back by tonight.

E: does she have her medicine because she's supposed to help her grow right and-

J: slow down she has everything she needs it's all good. And I fed her last night.

E: okay good.

J: annnnd she may have made little baby noises.

E: you mean cooing and babbling?

J: yeah

E: I missed that?

J: don't worry it just goes on and on she wouldn't sleep last night.

E: okay so what do you want for breakfast?

J: no no no today I handle everything one of my valentines gifts to you. I don't want you to get me anything.

E: you're so sweet.

I walked over and kissed Erika we pulled back but stayed very close.

J: I have a huge surprise for you tonight.

I leaned in one more time and kissed Erika.

J: go shower I'm taking you out for breakfast.