Chapter 54

Today I finished the final chapter, it comes in 7 more chapters do you guys want the rest of the book today or do you want me to do the usual and do one chapter a day?????

Erika's POV
Jake is in the shower. I go downstairs and take a couple of full bottles out of the fridge and call Sunny.

*call*

S: omg did you say yes?!

E: I said yes

S: omg my baby's getting married.

E: I need a huge favor.

S: what?

E: I need you to come here grab some bottles and her bed bassinet and let her stay with you tonight.

S: are you gonna?

E: well maybe.

S: did he bring this conversation up?

E: no actually he's in the shower he doesn't know I called.

S: I knew making you buy that lingerie would come in handy.

E: so can you?

S: of course she's literally an angel.

E: okay hurry.

Sunny came and I kissed Lilly letting her know that me and Jake love her then they left. I went upstairs and sat in the bed still in my dress.

Jake came out of the shower in joggers and no shirt, his hair was still wet.

J: sorry I took long when you kissed my cheek you lipstick on it and I couldn't get it off.

E: sorry it was the 24 hour kind and I put a lot of water probably wearing it off a bit.

J: it's fine *smiles*

E: I'm gonna get in I'll be quick.

I went in the bathroom and shower really quick and put on my lingerie.

Just something simple not too much

And I put a robe over it.

I blowdried my hair and let it fall to my shoulders naturally

I walked out of the bathroom and acted like nothing was new.

J: new robe?

E: uh yeah Sunny said when it's hot a robe with silk fabric won't make me even more hot when I want to cover myself up more. Uh she got a red one.

J: it's nice

E: thanks

J: no problem, um wasn't Lilly supposed be back by now?

E: oh Sunny's keeping her overnight

J: why?

E: because I asked her too.

J: for what?

E: so we could just have some alone time.

J: oh okay you wanna watch a movie or something?

He is completely oblivious

E: actually I thought we could do something else.

J: oh okay what?

E: my robe the knot is really tight could you help me get it off?

J: sure

I made sure to tie the robe really tight.

Jake untied the knot and my robe opened and he the lingerie then quickly closed my robe.

J: oh wow w-when did you get that?

E: a before um Sunny made me buy it when we went to the mall with you and Brittany.

J: cool cool so you're sleeping in that?

E: Jake come on.

I slowly let my rob fall off.

J: oh my god. You look really uh p-pretty.

I went closer to Jake and wrapped my arms around his neck and played with is hair.

J: h-hey

E: kiss me.

J: you're gonna kill me Erika.

Jake smashed his lips onto mine and pulled me closer I pulled back and pushed him onto the bed. Jake covered his face.

J: Oh God please forgive me.

I crawled on top of Jake and we started making out again he flipped us over not breaking the kiss. I pushed Jakes pants off with my feet and I could feel him growing. Jake went down to my neck and immediately found my sweet spot. Making me quietly moan.

As he was doing he was trying to take off my lingerie.
(Under the blankets) He pulled back.

J: how do you take this thing off.

E: *giggles* there's a zipper on the side.

Jake hesitated so I did it myself. He just stared at me as I let it drop to the floor.

I ran my hands down his abs down to the top of his boxers.

E: your turn

Jake took his boxers off and I looked down. Okay I heard rumors that he was big but I didn't think he was freaking huge.

E: you can fit magnums right?

J: yeah

I grabbed the condom from under my pillow and handed it to him, he put it on.

J: are you ready?

E: yes

Jake slowly slid into me and my eyes immediately rolled back.

E: *gasps* oh my god.

He started thrusting and I of course started moaning.

We started making out again but I had to pull back it was all just too much for me.

E: Jake stop

Jake stopped immediately I could see the worry flash across his face even in the dark.

J: did I hurt you?

E: no, but I want you to give me your all.

Jake looked taken back by my words and if I was him I would be too.

*a couple minutes later*
Jake was just ramming into me and I was screaming/crying in pleasure. I managed somehow to flip us over and I started bouncing up and down on him. He grabbed my hips and pushed me down hitting my g-spot and I threw my head back.

E: JAKE!!!!

*30 minutes later*

Right now I'm laying on Jakes chest looking up at him and smiling while he ran his fingers through my hair. The only thing both of us were wearing is underwear.

E: I love you

J: I love you too.

I got up and kissed Jake then got comfortable to sleep.

Mike and Tony have no clue about the proposal because Jake knew that they would chew his head off for it.