Chapter 59

*November 13*

Jakes POV
I wake up basically depressed because it's the day my best friend died. I get go downstairs and put in a fake smile so I don't bring anyone down especially Lilly I hate to see her sad.

Li: dada

J: hi princess

Li: *giggles*

E: hey baby

J: hey um don't make me breakfast I'm not really hungry and I don't want to waste any food.

E: are you sure?

J: yeah I'm sure, I'm gonna take Lilly in the living room to eat.

E: okay *smiles*

Gosh that smile.

I go in the living room and sit Lilly in a towel on the floor since she's to big for her high chair.

J: you got apple juice today

She grabbed her juice quickly and started drinking it fast so I had to pull it away and she looked confused.

J: you have to slow down a little baby

She grabbed her fork which she recently learned out to use and started eating her eggs.

She looked at me like she was concerned and got up and hugged me.

She was babbling but I knew she was trying to say something she felt was important because she was trying harder than usual.

She pulled back and looked at me with a smile.

J: I love you princess

Of course she fell on the floor laughing.

I looked at my phone and it was time to go to the cemetery.

J: daddy's got to go but he will be back for hugs okay

She frowned so I picked her up and brought her to Erika.

Li: mama

E: what's wrong with her?

J: I have to go and she looked sad.

E: oh okay well give her to me and be safe I love you.

J: I love you guys

I left the house and drove to the cemetery. When I made it to Tydus's stone I put my hood up and laid down next to it.

J: hey, so I should start off with I miss you. I miss you so so much. I guess you could say I'm not a douche anymore I have a fiancé Erika and a daughter Lilly. I just wish you were here to meet them. I think you and Lilly would've gotten along she always so happy just like you were. Except they day you got hit, you looked so sad as if you already knew that your time on this miserable earth. You looked so so sad and every time I think of you some how that horrible image of you pops into my head. You were the only good thing I had and you were taken away from me and all I can do was blame myself because I wasn't paying attention I should've made sure my shoes were already tied but I was just so excited to spend another day with you. I'm so sorry for what that person did to you. I know I shouldn't think this way but I would kill them if I could. I actually got a tattoo recently that says Tydus a.k.a mini Jake Paul. You looked up to me and I failed you and that's all I continue to do. I wish we never left that house. There are so many terrible people on this earth hell even in Ohio but you the most perfect person ever had to end up this way. My last words to you was stay awake I love you and then you closed your eyes and from then on I knew it was all over and I had lost the one things that mattered most. When I die I want to be buried right next to you just to let you know that I'm not going anywhere. I love you, but the thing is you didn't understand how much I love you. You always said it back and I know you meant it but I knew if your smile went away, my smile went away, if you couldn't sleep I couldn't sleep, if you died I died. And I died Tydus. I became this shell of a man that I used to be. I love you and I'm gonna come back tomorrow because I have so so much more to say.

I got up and drove to my moms house. I was really careful because I was crying.

*knock knock*
Logan opened the door and I just pushed past him and went to Tydus's room. I closed and locked the door and just cried for hours and hours.

~~~~~

*home*

I walked in the house at 9pm and am immediately welcomed with a good slap in the face. And I heard an ooh I look over and I see Sunny, Mike, and Tony

E: where were you?

J: I was busy where's Lilly?

E: she sleep after me trying for hours because she was crying because I was crying because you weren't answering my phone calls or text messages.

J: well I'm sorry, happy?

E: no I'm not happy Jake where were you?

J: um it's none of your business but I do have to put again tomorrow.

E: are you cheating on me?!

J: no I'm not fvcking cheating on you Erika and stop yelling because our daughter is crying.

E: what is your problem.

J: nothing I was just greeted with a slap on my face by my fiancé on the absolute worse day of my life. So that's my problem Erika. My brother is dead and I wanted to be alone and not talk about it that's my problem. The only good thing that I had has been dead for three years now. I missed last year because you had a fvcking cold Erika. That might be my problem. If you don't need anything else I would like to go see my daughter.

I walked away and went upstairs to Lilly's nursery.

Erika's POV
Crap crap crap how did I forget.

E: how did I forget that, how did I let that happen, why didn't I let him go last year.

M: we all forgot Erika

S: maybe we should go

A: yeah

They all left and I went upstairs. I took a shower, got dressed, and waited for Jake to come in the room.

*30 minutes later*

My head was nodding but I wasn't going to go to sleep without Jake in this room.

About 3 minutes later he came into the room with Lilly. He pulled her bassinet out of the closet and put it next to the bed, put her in it, and sat next to me.

J: *whispering* lay down baby

E: Jake I'm so sorry

J: it's okay

E: no it's not I forgot what today was and I accused you and cheating and slapped you in the face and I'm sorry.

J: I'm going back tomorrow and I want you and Lilly to come with.

E: really?

J: yeah

I hugged Jake then he got up and changed. Once he got in the bed he pulled me closer as soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep.