Chapter 43

That's Brittany ⬆️

Jakes POV
It was getting REALLY heated then Erika tried to pull my belt off and I pulled back.

J: whoah slow down tiger.

E: what?

J: what about us being celibate?

E: oh I totally forgot about that, oh gosh I'm so sorry.

J: *chuckles* it's okay. Let's go to sleep before you forget too.

E: it's not funny

J: it kinda is.

We both laid down and Erika laid on my chest while we slept.

Logan's POV
Chloe was in the shower and Brit was watching cartoons while I was on my phone.

B: daddy?

L: yes babygirl

B: can I have cookies and chocolate milk?

L: no more for awhile okay

B: oh please?

L: I said no Brit

B: Jakey let me

Brittany turned around and held onto her blanket while watching cartoons.

L: well Brit Jakey isn't you dad.

B: just one?

She put up one finger. Jake gave her so many d•mn sweets she's freaking hooked.

L: I said no

B: plea-

L: NO BRITTANY!!!

Brittany jumped and ran out of the room probably headed towards Jakes. I immediately felt horrible for yelling at her she doesn't know any better. Chloe is gonna kill me.

Jakes POV
I woke up to something tugging on the blanket.

I woke up and saw Brittany with tears falling from her eyes and I shot up.

J: what happened princess

B: daddy scream at me really bad. He scare me.

You could tell she was actually scared as she gripped onto her blanket as if her life depended on it.

J: you wanna sleep here with me?

B: please

J: come on Princess

Brittany crawled into bed between me and Erika and cuddled up to my chest. I covered us back up and ran my fingers through her hair until she fell asleep. I fell asleep soon after.

Logan's POV
Chloe walked out of the bathroom and she almost immediately noticed Brit wasn't in the room anymore.

Ch: where's Brit?

L: um she's with Jake

Ch: what did you do?

L: why do you assume I did something she used to always sleep with Jake?

Ch: because Brit promised that she wasn't gonna leave the room while I was in the shower, we both know that she doesn't break her promises unless she's upset. So what did you do?

L: I yelled at her.

Chloe slapped the back of my head.