Chapter 45

I'm back b•tches!!!!!!

Idk why I'm just now mentioning this but Erika doesn't wear makeup at all in this book.

Erika's POV
I was watching Jake and Brit the whole time. It's like they forgot we were here. He looked so happy. He's gonna be a great dad he just needs to believe it himself.

E: guys we have to leave it's like a 2 hour drive and I'm tired. (That's is a true fact it takes two hours to get from Cleveland to Columbus)

We went to the mall out of town because it's better than the one in Cleveland so we went to Columbus.

S: I'll drive so Jake can rest with Brit. Erika you got passenger seat obviously.

*car*

Jakes POV
We were in our way home when I look over and see Brit all antsy in her car seat.

J: what's wrong Brit

B: Jakey I want out

J: princess you can't get out until we get home.

B: Jakeyyyyy I want out pwease.

J: princess-

Brit burst into tears. She must be tired.

J: no no no no no don't cry.

She was reaching out for me. She's definitely tired.

J: um okay you can get out just give me a second princess.

I looked over towards Sunny.

J: Sunny drive extra careful I'm taking Brit out of her seat.

S: what no you can't do that I'll get a ticket.

J: well if you want to hear a screaming child all the way back I-

S: fine if I get a ticket you're paying for it.

J: deal.

I unclipped Brittany's car seat and put her in my lap.

I grabbed her blanket and covered her up.

J: you better?

She just nodded her head, put her thumb in her mouth, and closed her eyes slowly falling asleep.

I ended up falling asleep soon after her.

Erika's POV

I woke up and we were back in Cleveland. I turned around and saw Jake and Brit asleep.

They we completely laying down. Jake had moved her car seat to the floor so his legs could be stretched out and Brit was on his chest.

E: aww

S: what?

E: just Jake is so freaking cute when it comes to her.

S: yeah while you were asleep she was crying because he wouldn't let her out of her car seat but he eventually gave up and let her out.

E: I just don't get how he thinks he won't be a good dad.

S: speaking of being a dad, which relates to a baby. When do you find out the gender?

E: we find out tomorrow.

S: did you guys wait to find out or does it take 5 months to find out the gender?

E: we were supposed to find out last month but we were so busy with finding a house and ma-, and getting other stuff.

S: you were gonna say making out weren't you.