Chapter 13

*4am*

Erika's POV
I wake up in Jakes arms and carefully get up not waking him up.

I packed my clothes really quick and snuck them out to my car that I bought. Then quickly made my way back into bed with Jake. He woke up as soon as I got back into the bed.

J: you okay?

E: yeah I was just using the bathroom.

J: okay

Jake opened his arms and I scooted closer to him.

*morning*

Angels POV

I was very harsh on Erika yesterday just hearing that mans name p•ssed me off and Erika has been really happy the last couple weeks, I'm assuming because of Jake.

I decided to go upstairs and apologize. When I walk in I see Jake with his arms wrapped around her and she is holding onto his arms.

I leave the room quietly and go downstairs and start making breakfast.

Now Erika HATES being held onto or just touched in general because of what her father did to her but she let Jake hold her and she held onto him as well she really likes this kid and me calling her a h•e for taking it slow with him especially since he's her first complicated boyfriend was wrong of me to do. So I'm making her favorite breakfast.

Erika's POV
I wake up and Jake is running his fingers through my hair.

E: good morning

J: good morning

I turned over and moved closer to Jake.

J: you comfortable?

E: yeah you're warm

J: we're you having nightmares last night?

E: I only had one but I'm pretty sure it ended fairly quick why?

J: you were twitching in your sleep.

E: oh um t-that happens sometimes but I'm not crazy or anything it's just-

J: Erika it's fine

E: *sighs*

*knock knock*

An: Erika?

E: um yeah

We both sat up and looked at my mom.

An: I made your favorite breakfast

E: one more breakfast before you kick me out that's nice.

J: what?

An: actually I wanted to apologize

J: do you want me to leave so you guys can talk?

An: no I need to apologize to you too.

E: well?

An: I shouldn't have called you those names or kicked you out. Hearing his name just brought back so many memories and they p•ssed me off and I shouldn't have said those things about Jake and I'm so sorry.

I crawled out of my bed and hugged my mom.

An: and Jake

J: it's cool I don't even know what you said.

An: well breakfast is ready and I'll be home around six.

E: okay thanks

My mom left and I got back in bed.

J: we have school

E: I'm three months ahead I think I can miss one day. You know I haven't missed one day of school since preschool.

J: and you're just gonna give it all up now?

E: yeah I'm most likely gonna be valedictorian I already got accepted to business school. And a model agency said my job will be waiting for me once I finish college.

J: wow I literally have nothing planned out. We kinda but we can talk about that later.

E: okay, plus court is today.

I sat in between Jakes legs and he wrapped his arms around me.

I turned the tv on and we watched some tv for awhile then I just started randomly smiling at the thought of Jake calling me his girl.

J: what are you smiling for?

E: you- *giggles* never mind its silly.

J: come on tell me.

E: it's just you called me your girl.

I looked down knowing it's stupid to smiling uncontrollably at that. We haven't even kissed yet.

J: well that's because you are.

Jake kissed my cheek and I immediately covered my face because I was blushing.

I laid my head back on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Jakes POV
I was about to fall asleep when I realize the trial is in two hours.

J: ba- Erika wake up!

She shot up.

E: what happened?!

J: The trial is in two hours.

She hurried out of the bed.

E: there is another bathroom down the hall so you can shower

J: okay

I grabbed my bag and ran down the hall.

*30 minutes later*

I go back to Erika's room and just walk in without thinking and I see her in a skirt and bra but her back was facing me.

J: oh god I'm sorry.

I hurried out of the room and a couple seconds later Erika opened the door and man did she look beautiful. No makeup she hadn't even done her hair yet.

J: you look beautiful

E: thank you but I haven't done anything but get dressed.

J: I think you look great.

Me and Erika were really close and we both started leaning in but her alarm went off letting us know it's time to go.

E: um it's time to go

J: yeah

We backed away grabbed our stuff and went to court.

*Court*

....