Chapter 30

Jakes POV
I sat next to Erika.

J: Erika I'm so sorry for what I said to you. I love you and you know that. You mean more than the world to me. I just want you to wake up and everything will be fine. I'll graduate high school. Then we can get married and stuff and have a baby. I just need you to wake up.

I kissed Erika's hand. Then she opened her eyes

E: Jake?

J: oh thank god.

E: where am I?

J: you're in my moms office. Do you know what happened?

E: it was a car crash and I just walked here I don't remember anything after that.

J: Erika I'm so sorry for what I said. I was just jealous because you have everything figured out and I'm still trying in the last year of high school. I just wanted to at least get out of Ohio I was being selfish and rude and I'm so sorry.

E: I'm sorry too. Your dreams aren't stupid I just was over worried because you didn't seem to have a plan b. And I know how much you wanted to be successful in life.

Me and Erika hugged gently and kissed passionately.

J: when we leave this room you are going to get bombarded with questions.

E: who's all out there?

J: Sunny, Anthony, and some old friends.

E: I'll just ignore them and make my way home.

J: no no no you're staying here with me.

I grabbed Erika's hand and we left the room and everyone looked at us.

J: you guys she needs to sleep no questions until tomorrow.

Everyone nodded and I didn't even look at Sunny. She really p•ssed me off saying this was all my fault.

When we got to my room Erika looked everywhere.

E: what happened in here?

J: I'll tell you later just put this on so we can sleep.

I handed her my biggest hoodie because I unfortunately don't have any pants for her.

J: I don't have any pants for you so we can just sleep with separate blankets.

E: no it's okay.

J: oh...okay.

We both got into the bed and I held onto Erika like mine and her life depended on it.

Pam's POV
After Jake and Erika went upstairs I went into the living room.

P: Kyle and Remi I think it's best if you guys head home. I'm assuming I'll see you two tomorrow? (Sunny and Tony)

S: actually can me and Tony stay?

P: sure

Don't worry I'm not rude Remi and Kyle had to go home anyways.

Sunny's POV
Me and Tony went to get us some clothes then came back. When we got back Pam had set up the couches for us to sleep on.

A: it wasn't Jakes fault yah know.

S: yeah I'm gonna apologize tomorrow morning I was just upset.

A: that's gonna be hard. When Jake is mad at someone he won't even look at them. If you try to talk to him he'll just walk right past you. He got mad at me and Mike once I don't remember what for but he didn't talk to us for two days. Not one single word.

S: we should get some sleep.

Erika's POV
I wake up in the warmth of Jakes arms being wrapped around me. I felt kisses in the back of my neck.

E: *giggles* good morning Jake

J: good morning love.

E: you know I love you Jake

J: and I love you

E: I will support any decision you make. So I'm gonna graduate early and we can go to LA together.

J: no I changed my mind. Walking across that stage is a once in a life time experience I don't want to miss it.

I turned around and kissed Jake.

J: you wanna get some breakfast?

E: I have to put on some pants

J: stay here I'll go ask my mom.

Jake got up and left and I accidentally fell back asleep.

Jakes POV
I went to my moms room to ask for some pants for Erika.

J: mom?

P: yes

J: um can Erika borrow some pajama pants or like those tight black things that girls wear?

P: yes and their called leggings.

She gave me a pair of leggings

J: thanks

P: of course

I left and room and went back to mine to see Erika asleep again.

J: Erika

E: mmmm mom please I love him.

J: Erika?

E: yes

J: I got you some leggings

E: oh thanks.

Erika put on the leggings.

J: is there something going on between you and your mom?

Erika's POV
Jakes voice was filled with so much worry.

My moms wants me to leave Jake because he went to jail. She didn't like that fact that he beat up the kid, she thinks he'll lose his temper and hit me. I tried to tell her that he beat him up for me but she slammed her door in my face. So yeah.

E: um, can we talk about it later?

J: yeah of course.

Me and Erika went down stairs and my mom had already made breakfast. I woke Tony up and Erika woke Sunny up.

A: good morning Jake. Good morning Erika.

S: good morning guys

E: good morning

Erika lightly elbowed me.

J: oh good morning Tony.

E: Jake Sunny said good morning.

J: I know.

E:.....