Chapter 39

Jakes POV
I'm chilling in my bed while Erika is still asleep when I hear banging in the front door. I run downstairs so they don't wake Erika up and open the door.

J: hello officers

PO: Mr. Paul-

J: stop, did you really have to bang on the door at 9am? Because as you both know my girlfriend is pregnant and I'd rather not get my head ripped off because she didn't get her sleep. So this better be important.

PO: is the judge decided to give Mr. Costell one visitor and he wanted to see Ms. Costell.

J: absolutely fvcking not, the only visitor he will get will be telling him to back the fvck off.

E: Jake?

J: you need to go.

E: wait what happened?

J: nothing important

E: officers?

PO: your father would like to see you

E: I'd rather not see him anymore.

PO: I completely understand enjoy your day.

The police officers left and I closed the door.

J: you know you have no pants on.

E: yeah I wanted to show you something I didn't expect the cops to be here.

J: oh okay.

We went upstairs and Erika had me sit down. She stood in front of me and pulled her sweat shirt up and showed her stomach.  Which has grown a lot more. But still won't be noticeable if she wears a baggy sweater or sweatshirt.

J: whoah that's so cool.

E: I think it's about time I start cleaning out my locker before people start to notice.

J: I can do that for you.

E: I can come plus I have to help you sign up for online school. They're gonna need to know why you need to do online school.

J: oh, well let's do that tomorrow.

I lifted Erika's sweater back up and put my hand on her stomach.

I sighed and put my other hand on her stomach.

E: what's wrong

I moved my hands and pulled her sweater back down.

Erika sat on my lap and I just put my head on her shoulder.

J: I'm gonna be so bad at this.

E: no you're not I promise.

J: what if my own kid hates me? I don't want him or her to end up like me.

E: why? You're an awesome person.

J: after what I did to those girls? Almost every guy in that school is scared of me. No one is scared of a good guy Erika it's always the bad guy that people are scared of.

E: Jake their only scared of you when you're protective or mad they aren't scared when you walk down the halls. You don't understand that you are an awesome person who has people that love you so so much. And a girlfriend that is very very in love with you.

I looked up and kissed Erika.

J: *sighs* you don't deserve this. What hey did to you is just the most horrible thing.

I want their lives to be a living hell, but the only one I can control is Davids.

J: babe I gotta go you can just stay here and get some sleep I'll be back in like 2 or less hours.

E: where are you going?

J: I can't tell you but just trust me.

E: okay I love you be safe.

J: love you too

I left the house and went to the prison.

PO: Mr. Paul?

J: I need to visit two people. First Carlos my ex cell mate and second David Wayne.

PO: um-

J: is there a problem with that? Because I'm quite p•ssed.

PO: no sir

J: then hurry up.

PO: just go to the next open window.

I went to the open window and a couple minutes later Carlos came.

C: wassup man

J: how long are you in here?

C: 15 years why?

J: I need you too do me a favor or have someone else do it.

C: anything what do you need?

J: David Wayne, he *tells story*. I want his whole time in here make his life miserable.

C: sorry that happened to your girl man and yeah I can handle that.

J: I appreciate man.

C: of course.

Carlos left and David showed up.

J: what the actual fvck is wrong with you? You raped my girl and used my semen to get her pregnant?! Did it cross you mind just a little bit that you are a psycho?

D: she made me d-

J: She didn't make you do anything! You could went to the fvcking police! You could've went and told someone! But instead you decided to drug and rape my girlfriend! She's two and a half months pregnant she was so excited to go to Washington but now the doctor said she can't travel! She can't walk across the fvcking stage when she graduates because she can't walk across that stage without people recording and taking pictures of "Ms. Perfect" because she got pregnant in high school. I hope you burn in hell, you can't stand up for yourself against a man so you go and take advantage of my girlfriend?! Watch your back in there David because now everyone knows what you did, expect me to be waiting for the day you get out because you will dead meat as soon as you step foot out of those doors.

I slammed the phone down and left.

*back home*

E: hey babe *smiles*

J: hi

I laid down in the bed and pushed Erika back and I laid my head on her chest.

J: hi

E: *giggles* hey

J: can I just do something?

E: go ahead.

I pulled her sweater up above her stomach and laid my head back down on her chest.

J: hi little person.

E: wha-

J: shhhhh

Erika's POV
After Jake shushed me I noticed what he was doing.

J: I'm not gonna lie you were a huge surprise like the biggest surprise I've ever received. I'm sure one day you'll figure out how you were made. It'll be the most difficult thing ever. Even though you were made in the most unexpected way ever, I will love you more than anything in the world. But I need to ask a favor can you stop making your mother so emotional? It's kinda scary.

Jake looked up at me.

J: I'm done now.