Chapter 36

Logan's POV
Me and Chloe were talking in Erika's living room while Brit was playing with toys and watching tv.

Ch: so Erika said Jake got her pregnant but at the same time he didn't what did she mean?

L: I can't tell you it's their story. Oh you should come to the high school tomorrow. We could just roam the halls I'm sure my mom would be fine watching Brit.

Ch: I remember just two years ago we ran that school.

L: yeah it was crazy but Jake and Erika run it now. Everyone calls them Mr. and Ms. Perfect. They were calling them that before they even started dating.

Ch: wow

L: when Erika comes into the school everyone parts like the Red Sea and not one guy will look at her if Jake is near. Every guy in that school is terrified of Jake.

Ch: no ones scared of Erika?

L: no she's way too nice but girls are scared of her best friend Sunny.

Ch: I have to see this

Just then Jake ran into the room.

J: you guys cannot be girlfriend and boyfriend until you break up with Hailey.

L: I did two weeks ago you would've know if you weren't with Erika all of the time.

J: she's pregnant

L: you found out 2 days ago you're whipped man just admit it.

A: who's whipped?!

The squad walked in.

L: Jake is

M: we already knew that

J: where's Jaliyah?

M: her and Nia are with her mom.

A: whoah is that?

L: yeah but let's just act like it's the old days so no drama.

Then Erika walked in and sat on Jake.

Jakes POV
I wrapped my arms around Erika and put my head on her shoulder.

Ch: so Erika how far along are you?

E: two months

Ch: are you fvcking serious?

E: why am I too fat for two months? That means I was already fat before I got pregnant. Jake why didn't you tell me?!

Ch: no girl you look like you got pregnant yesterday your body is amazing.

E: then how'd you know I was pregnant at Starbucks?

Ch: I know a pregnant glow when I see one.

E: oh well thanks then.

M: I'm going back to school tomorrow are you two coming?

E: yes

J: what?

E: I've missed too many days I'll keep going until I start showing too much.

L: me and Chloe are going

S: why you're 20 years old

L: I want to experience more of the Perfects and I want to show Chloe.

J: can you not call us that please?

E: I'm tired.

L: aren't we all?

A: we just got here.

J: yeah at 8 o'clock.

A: that's early