Chapter 18

Jakes POV
Me and Erika have been a thing for about a month now so I thinks a good enough time to ask her to be my girlfriend right? Oh god. I guess we'll find out now.

J: okay so I thought about asking you in a big way but I did that with my ex and we both know how that turned out. So I'm just gonna ask you very simple will you be my girlfriend?

Erika just stared at me.

E: oh god I forgot.

Sh•t.

J: forgot what?

E: I was gonna talk to you about something awhile ago but I totally forgot.

J: well are you gonna tell me?

Erika grabbed my hand and we went to her room.

E: okay so I was supposed to ask you, what if we did become boyfriend and girlfriend? You aren't a virgin and once a person loses their virginity they're going to need pleasure sometime during their relationship. I can't give that too you I grew up in a home where you don't have sex until you get married. That's something I just can't give you and then saying that makes it seem like I'm saying "if you want to have sex with me you have to marry me" and I don't want to make it seem that way because I don't want you to suffer of not having the pleasure a person needs after losing their virginity I just- I can't give you that right now or anytime soon because I know you aren't ready for that I'm not ready for that we-

Erika was pacing back and forth, tearing up.

I got up and hugged her

J: it's okay. I'll be fine. It's like when you have to pee if you don't think about water than the feeling of having to pee goes away. If I don't think about sex, I won't even want to have sex. I just need to know if you want to be mine.

E: then yes. *smiles*

I leaned down and kissed Erika then picked her up and spun her around while she laughed.

Erika's POV
I can't believe it's real Jake freaking Paul is MY boyfriend.

J: Erika?

E:.....

J: Erikaaaa

E: huh?

J: you zoned out there for a second.

E: my bad *smiles*

*knock knock*

E: yeah

S: sorry to interrupt love birds but we have some unwanted guests.

E: um okay. 

We go downstairs and I immediately spot Kelsey. The other person is Logan but he's not that much of a bother.

L: brother Jake!

J: uh hey Logan why are you here?

L: Ms. Perfect here throws the best parties.

J: don't you have school?

L: it's the weekend dumba$$ plus we're on break.

E: and Kelsey why are you here?

K: well Jakey invited me to be his date I was just running late.

J: That's weird because I swear I was with Erika all day yesterday and I came straight here after I got ready today.

A: Jake

J: Anthony?

M: it's time

S: I'm sure your friend warned you about he punishment of messing with a perfect right?

Sunny went and stood on a table getting everyone's attention.

S: everyone we have a new student her name is Kelsey I have no clue what her last name is, BUT! She is trying to mess with a Perfect but not any perfect Ms. Perfect

Everyone gasped, I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

E: *to Jake* is this really that big of a deal?

J: *to Erika* I thought it was a joke when I first heard about it.

S: Everyone what happened to Wesley Denard when he messed with Ms. Perfect?

Guy1: he went to prison!

S: and what happened to David?

Girl1: Jake made sure he didn't show up for a week!

S: and what happens when someone tries or succeeds to hurt a Perfect.

J: *to Erika* this sh•t is serious to them.

E: *to Jake* it's starting to get kinda creepy.

Guy2: they get shunned!!!

S: Ms. Kelsey back the fvck off before you're done for. It's no longer Mr. Perfect and Ms. Perfect it's now Mr. and Mrs. Perfect.

Everyone looked at me and Jake

E: we didn't even tell Sunny yet

J: Okay Everyone Go Back To What You Were Doing Nothing Exciting Going On!

Everyone went back to partying and I sat down on a stool and Jake stood between my legs. His back was facing me and I put my head on his shoulder.

E: I'm tired

J: you want me to make everyone leave?

E: could you?

J: Anthony make everyone leave.

A: why me?

J: because Mike left, Sunny got rid of Kelsey, Erika is tired, and I don't want too.

A: fine.

Everyone left and the maid stayed back to clean me and Jake went to my room.

E: I'm soooo tired

I curled up in a ball on my bed and Jake put a pillow over my butt.

J: you almost forgot you had a skirt on

I sat up and kicked my shoes off.

E: you going home?

J: my mom wants me home tonight. She and my dad are fighting a lot so she wants me and Logan at least around the house since he barely comes home anymore.

E: oh, I'm sorry.

I walked into my closet and changed

(Without the shoes)  (and they are leggings not jeans)

J: you okay?

E: yeah why wouldn't I be *smiles*

Okay so my mom and Dan are out of town for the next couple of days and on the news there is a guy that has been robbing houses. They never said anything about raping but sometimes new rapist always go for the girls that have already been raped. A.K.A me.

J: okay so I'm gonna ask again and I'm hoping you won't lie to me this early in our relationship. Now, are you okay?

E: I don't want to seem like I'm being clingy.

J: what is it?

E: *tells him why she's scared* but if I lock all of the doors, windows, and sleep with a knife under my pi-

J:....