Chapter 23

Erika's POV
Me and Sunny were walking out of the bathroom and we see Alissa with her arms wrapped around Jakes neck. All I saw was red.

S: I'm gonna-

E: I got this.

S: oh okay

I walked over and look at Alissa.

E: Alissa. *fake smile*

Al: omg Ms. Perfect me and Jake were just talking about getting back together

J: no we weren't.

E: well I would hope not. It would truly suck if my first boyfriend cheated on me.

Al: boyfriend?

E: yeah. Now take your hands off my boyfriend before I break both of them.

Alissa slowly removed her hands off of Jake.

Al: I see trying to make me jealous? Not gonna work Jake. There is no way you are dating her.

J: why would I want to make you jealous? You mean absolutely nothing to me.

I sat down and kissed Jake passionately.

E: oh and welcome back to Ohio you weren't missed.

Alissa just stared as we ignored her and ordered our food. She soon stomped away.

S: I have never seen you like that before Erika.

I looked at Sunny confused

E: what are you talking about?

S: you just told her off and looked at her like you wanted to kill her.

E: who?

M: um Alissa

E: I don't recall seeing Alissa

J: did you black out or something?

E: oh no was I mean to her?

A: you just told her to get her hands off of Jake or you would break her hands.

E: oh no I have to apologize.

J: you don't have to apologize

E: I may not like the girl but I absolutely hate being rude to people.

J: *sighs* okay

A: Erika you don't-

J: just let her eat her breakfast.

*next day @ school*

Erika's POV
As I walked into school as usual everyone parts like the Red Sea. I keep looking around until I find Alissa.

E: um hey Alissa

Al: Erika.

E: I'm sorry for threatening to break your hands yesterday I kinda blacked out so I don't know much that happened but I did want to say sorry.

Al: well you're forgiven.

E: I do prefer you stay away from Jake because Sunny's not nice enough to apologize.

Then I just walked away and found Jake.

E: helloooo Jake

J: beautiful

I kissed him and we walked to class together and everywhere we went people parted ways as usual. Not one guy looked at me because of Jake which makes me feel safe.

*class*

Me and Jake sat all the way in the back like this

Mrs. Smith was doing roll call and looked at us then looked again with a confused look. She probably didn't expect us to date. She's a pretty chill teacher so of course she let me stay with Jake.

Smith: since today is free Friday you can do what you want just don't be too loud.

Yeah she does this thing called free Friday every two weeks.

J: I wanna take you to the beach today. (I know their in Ohio but imagine they have a really big pretty beach)

E: um I don't know

Moral of the story I'm not really that comfortable showing to much skin so me and Sunny would always just swim in her pool or mine. So I haven't been to the beach except for when I was a baby but I don't remember that.

J: aw come on it's gonna get cold soon then we can't go to the beach and you'll have to wait a year to go to the beach.

E: I guess so but just you and me I'm not comfortable with that stuff yet.

J: okay I got it

Jake kept kissing the back of my neck and I just kept laughing.

M: hello love birds

E: *giggles* hey

S: why are you laughing?

I don't know why but all I could do in that moment was smile.

J: I told her a joke. Sit down.

They all sat down.

A: so what are we doing today?

J: me and Erika are going somewhere today so we will not be available.

M: where you guys going?

E: the beach.

S: for real?

J: yes and we are going alone.

A: why can't we come?

J: you can go to the beach anytime you want...just not today.

M: so our boys going on a date

*bell*

Jakes POV
Saved by the bell.

Me and Erika get up and walk to her locker.

J: I'm gonna drop you off at home and then once I go and get my stuff I'll come to pick you up and we can go.

Erika shivered

E: why is it so freaking cold in schools all of the time?

J: here

I took off my sweatshirt and gave it to Erika.

E: no Jake we're about to leave anyways.

J: either way you have to take it.

E: why?

J: because you like sleeping in this one a lot so why not give it too you? Plus I have like 500 sweatshirts(not literally)

Erika put on the sweater and it almost reached her knees.

She wrapped her arms around my torso and looked up at me.

E: thank you *smiles*

J: you are very welcome.

Erika puckered her lips and I pecked them.

I grabbed her hand and we went to my car.

*beach*

I was setting everything up and Erika seemed antsy.

J: you okay?

E: I'm a bit uncomfortable

J: come here

Erika came and sat between my legs.

J: I didn't just bring you here because you have never been to the beach. You seem not very comfortable showing to much skin around anybody barely even me.

E: yeah.

J: when you become a model Erika you might have to where bathing suits sometimes and not one pieces.

E: I know that but I was gonna wait until I got to LA

J: you're a senior, ahead of all of your classes, all of this extra time you have should be overcoming all of things you're afraid to do now so when you go to LA you can show people that you are no amateur.

Erika stood up and so did I.

I took off my shirt and she took off her bathing suit cover. My god she has one hell of a body.

J: um......