Chapter 60

They went to the cemetery, this book just skips around a lot.

Erika's POV
Me and Jake are sitting watching a movie and relaxing for the first time in a LONG while. His mom wanted to spend some time with Lilly and she took Apollo so Lilly wouldn't be too home sick.

E: I'm so glad we got to do this. I'm just so tired.

I look up and Jake is passed out sleeping. I laughed a little causing him to wake up.

J: what happened?

E: you just fell asleep that's all.

J: oh well I'm up now what do you want to do?

E: I wanna go swimming.

J: okay let's go.

Jake got up and threw me over his shoulder

*pool*

Me and Jake are just swimming around when he comes over and just hugs me from behind. Laying soft kisses on my neck.

E: I thought we were swimming

I felt Jakes smirk against my neck and I already knew what he was gonna do I held my breath and he dunked us under water.

E: Jake!

I turned around but he still held me close.

E: hey

J: hey

Jake gently laid his lips onto mine and I kissed back with one hand in his hair and the other one rubbing his abs.

He pushed me against the side of the pool and started kissing my neck.

E: *moans* Jake

I moved my hand all the way to his shorts and pulled it out.

J: Erika we're in the pool

E: it's fine no ones gonna see.

J: I was gonna get in the pool with Lilly tomorrow

E: then let's go in the hot tub.

Jake put his friend back and we made our way to the hot tub.

I sat on Jakes lap and we started making out again.

I pulled his shorts down and let them float to the top and he pulled my bottoms off letting them float to the top as well.

I slid Jake into me and let out a long moan.

E: oh my god.

Jake groaned as I gripped on his hair and dug my nails into his shoulders.

He grabbed my hips and I started bouncing up and down on him and we both started moaning.

*30 minutes later*

E: Jake I'm close

He grabbed my hips and pushed himself deeper making me scream in pleasure as I finished and I felt his warm liquid shoot inside of me. We sat there making out with Jake still inside of me.

After we finished we got up and put our bottoms on. We dried off and went upstairs.

E: babe can I wear one of your shirts?

J: yeah

I put in one of Jakes shirts and some underwear and he wore yellow and black smiley face joggers and underwear. We went downstairs to the kitchen.

J: hungry?

E: no just really thirsty

Jake chuckles

J: wonder why?

E: *giggles* shut up, but I'm actually thirsty.

Logan's POV
I wanted Jake and Erika to meet my friend Sam so I went to their house and of course knowing me I just walked in being loud.

L: HEY B•TCHES!!

I saw Erika run upstairs and Jake came towards me.

J: why don't you knock?

L: because I have a key

J: I already took your fvcking key.

L: well I copied my original one for when I lost it.

J: give me the key.

Jakes POV
Logan gave me the key.

J: go sit in the living room.

Logan and his friend sat in the living room while I go and put the key in a drawer in the kitchen.

I went back to the living room and sat down and saw that Erika was already there.

J: do you understand why Lilly is with mom?

L: because she wanted to spend time with her.

J: we also needed some type of alone time. We've haven't had one day off for a year Logan. The one day we get you just randomly pop up with some random guy. So what is so d•mn important that you need me right now.

L: I wanted you to meet my friend Sam.

J: Logan Alexander Paul I'm literally going to kill you.

L: also moms on her way here with Lilly

E: why? is she okay? Is she hurt?

L: she won't stop crying and then it's making Apollo bark 24/7.

*knock knock*

E: that's gotta be her.

Erika ran over to the door and opened it revealing Lilly and both of their faces lit up.

Li: mama

E: my baby!

Li: *giggles*

Then Apollo came running over to Sam sniffing him making sure he wasn't bad for Lilly.

I soon felt a tug on my pants and I look down to see Lilly.

Li: dada

I picked her up and put her on my lap.

P: I'm sorry sweetie she wouldn't sleep or stop crying. She hasn't taken a nap all day.

E: not once?!

I heard light snores coming from Lilly

J: quiet down.

P: this is her first time sleeping today.

E: you look exhausted go home and we'll talk later.

P: goodnight you guys.

My mom left and it was quiet for awhile.

J: so are you gonna introduce yourself or what?

Sa: um I'm visiting Logan for awhile since he left college awhile ago and he really wanted me to meet his big brother.

L: little brother

Sa: but-

L: yeah he's a bit smarter than me when it comes to getting out of things, like moving out and not making my mom upset at the same time.

J: like getting out of this conversation now both of you leave.

Sa: oh I see

They both got up and left. I put Lilly in her crib and covered her up then me and Erika went to bed.