Chapter 11

Jakes POV
I'm waiting outside when Erika comes to the car with her head down. She just comes up to me and hugs me being careful of my stitches.

J: hey what's wrong

She starts sobbing so I start rubbing her back up and down.

*jakes soft voice*

J: what happened?

E: W-Wesley touched me.

J: like-

She nodded her head and continued crying.

E: he was mad because he asked for my number again and I wouldn't give it to him so he pushed me into a janitors closet and put his hands down my pants and ripped my shirt off. That's why I have your jacket on.

J: start the car and I'll be right back.

E: Jake your stitches

J: I'll be careful. I have a shirt in the back seat in my gym bag out that on and don't worry it's clean.

I kissed Erika's forehead and went to find Wesley.

Erika's POV
When Jake left I got in the car and locked all of the doors and quickly changed, I still had his jacket on.

I just kept getting flashbacks of it.

* flashback*

W: hey Erika

E: uh hey Wesley

W: can I get your number so you can tell me your address so you can tutor me.

E: um I don't think I want to do that.

W: why?

E: I just- after hearing what Jake said about you I don't feel safe around you I'm sorry.

W: so you're just gonna believe Mr. Fvck boy?

E: I know Jake wouldn't lie to me and he's not a f-boy anymore.

W: alright then

Wesley grabbed my arm and pushed me into a janitors closet then locked the door.

E: I-I have to get to Jake

He pushed me against a wall.

E: HELP ME!

Wesley ripped my shirt off

E: HEL-

He covered my mouth and put his hands down the front of my pants and started touching me.

I just kept crying.

W: you like that don't you little wh•re

I bit his hand and kicked him in the balls.

W: you b•tch

I put on Jakes jacket and ran.

*end of flashback*

Jakes POV
I went back into the school and found Wesley coming out of a janitors closet.

J: you touch my fvcking girl?!

W: I don't know what you're talking about dude back off.

I pushed him to the ground

J: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY FVCKING GIRL

I left him on the ground and hurried to my car.

J: put your seatbelt on we're going to the police station.

E: no I'm fine.

J: Erika we're going to the police station what he did was basically rape. Stop being so freaking nice we're going.

E: Jake I'm fine

J: NO ERIKA YOU'RE NOT!

Erika flinched.

J: I'm sorry I just I'm sorry we don't have to go if you don't want to go I'm just upset.

I put my head on the steering wheel and took a deep breath.

E: I just- that could ruin him.

J: it doesn't matter he touched you and you didn't want it it's called sexual assault it's illegal. I may be dumb but I'm not that dumb.

E: we can go.

I didn't even hesitate I sped out of the parking lot and too the police station.

PO: you guys are back.

J: we were just at school a guy wanted her number and she said no so he took her into a closet and touched her like sexually and stuff. So you need to go get him now b-before he does it again.

PO: take a breath son.

J: I'M NOT YOUR SON I JUST WANT YOU TO GO DOWN TO THE FREAKING HIGH SCHOOL AND GET THIS GUY FOR TOUCHING MY GIRL!!!!

PO: what's his address

J: that doesn't matter he has basketball practice today so he still at the school. So let's freaking go.

PO: okay follow us back to the school and point him out.

The cops get in their car and me and Erika got in mine and we went back to the car.

*basketball practice*

The cops went over to Wesley and handcuffed him.

PO: Wesley Denard you are under arrest

W: that slvt wanted it.

PO: you are under arrest for sexual assault and attempted rape. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do will be held against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney if you do not have one the state of Ohio will provide one for you. (I think that's it)

I grabbed Erika's hand and we went back to my car and I drove her home.

E: can you stay with me for awhile?

J: uh yeah

I turned the car off and we went inside.

Erika brought me upstairs to o her room but before we went all the way in we took our shoes off and put them on a mat she has right at her door. We got in her bed and she fell asleep on my chest and I held her and stared at the ceiling.

I soon fell asleep with her.