Chapter 33

Jakes POV
This is so dumb.

J: this is incredibly dumb I've never even had sex with her.

Nurse: I know Jake but it's procedure.

PO: Jake?

J: yeah?

PO: after this you need to come down to the station for a lie detector test.

J: if I do this will it be quick because this is really stressing Erika out.

PO: we'll go as fast as we can. All you have to do is be honest.

J: alright I'm down.

*lie detector test*

PO: Jake Paul have you and Erika Costell ever had sexual relations?

J: no

LDT: true

PO: has Erika Costell been forced into sexual relations?

J: yes but you already knew that.

LDT: true

PO: and finally are a father to any other children?

Jake: absolutely not

LDT: true

PO: we will get back to you with the results to see if the baby is yours.

J: yeah okay.

I got unhooked from the machine and went straight to David's house. He's on house arrest until trial.

D: hell-o

I pushed past him and closed the door.

J: now I can't hit you but I'm giving you five fvcking minutes to explain what went through your fvcking mind to make you do this.

D: Kelsey told me to give her this drink and take her upstairs and enjoy myself. I'm so sorry what I did to her.

J: you got her pregnant David. She's giving birth to a fvcking rape baby, she almost got an abortion!

D: um sit down please

I sat down stressed out of my mind. I wanted to punch this kid and bash his head into the wall.

D: I didn't get her pregnant...you did.

J: we've never had sex David.

D: I know but I wore a condom but she is definitely pregnant with your child.

J: what the fvck are you talking about?

D: do you remember that creepy girl you slept with who told everyone you guys were dating?

J: yeah what's your point.

D: well she kept your semen in the condom you used and Kelsey bought it she gave it to me and said that her friend overheard that she wanted a baby. So she told me why I was with Erika to find a way to put it inside of her. But I don't think she was trying to be nice she knew that Erika having a baby now would ruin her reputation.

J: what the fvck is wrong with you two?! If you were horny you could've just fvcked each other. She said she wanted a baby in the future! Not like this dumba$$!

D: okay I'm gonna close my eyes and you can beat me up.

David closed his eyes I pushed passed him and went straight to Erika's place.

*knock knock*

An: Erika's sleeping

J: well she needs to wake up this is an emergency.

An: um okay

J: but we need to be alone when I tell her.

An: of course

Angel let me in and I ran upstairs.

I closed and locked the door.

J: Erika wake up.

E: I'm trying to sleep Jake

J: it's about the baby.

E: ugh

Erika sat up

E: what about it?

J: there is a 99.99% chance that the baby is mine.

E: what the heck are you talking about Jake?

J: *tells her story*

E: holy crap, holy crap, this is so trippy.

J: the doctor made me take s blood test so we'll know by tomorrow.

E: maybe you should lay down you look tired.

J: thinking of the fact that might be my baby just out so much more pressure on me.

E: can we lay down now I'm tired

J: uh yeah.

We laid down and Erika fell asleep with a slight smile knowing this could possibly be my child. She probably didn't realize she was smiling. I know she'll be a great mother but what about me?

(>_<)  (^_^)

*next day*
I'm laying in my bed and yes Erika stayed over she's in the bathroom showering.

*ring ring*

J: hello?

Nurse: Mr. Paul the test came back positive

J: meaning?

Nurse: you actually are the father. Do you have any idea how that is possible if you guys have never had sex?

J: yeah I found out yesterday. But I gotta go throw up or something.

I hung up the phone and just stared into space.

Erika came out the bathroom and got into bed with me.

E: babe?

J: holy fvcking sh•t I'm 100% sure I'm gonna be a father.

E: oh thank god

I couldn't move.

J: I have to tell my mom. We can't live with our parents anymore. I'll get a job until we can move to LA. Um it'll all be fine. We'll be fine. Oh my god what would we name the baby. I don't know how to be a father. Maybe if we live close by to my mom or your mom she could help us. Cause they are moms and crap. Where should I get my job? Maybe-

E: Jake calm down.

J: I didn't know there was other ways to get a girl pregnant other than sex. This is scary. Do you know how to be a mom? Of course you do. Oh I can babysit Nia while you search for a house. If I pick a house I know it'll be all wrong and you pregnant hormones are gonna get all mad at me and I can't handle that. Oh god I think I'm going crazy.

E: babe calm down it's gonna be okay.

J: we have to tell our parents and friends even my dad.

E: how about we start with your mom after you calm down.

Erika put her hand in my cheek, looked me in the eyes, and smiled. I just hugged her.

J: um okay I'm calm, I'm calm.

I know you guys hate it when I make Erika pregnant but as I said before my stories are for not only you guys to enjoy but me as well. If I don't enjoy the story it starts to get bad and I hate when that happens because I run out of ideas and then I have to discontinue the book and people start to get mad and crap so I'm sorry.