Chapter 61 ( Final Chapter)

Erika's POV
I wake up with my heart beating a mile a minute. Lilly stayed with Jake because he stayed in hotel and didn't want to be alone because all of the girls stayed at our place and the boys all stayed with Tony and he just didn't want to deal with all of that commotion the day before our wedding.

The man walking me down the aisle will be Logan since he helped a lot with the pregnancy and he's the only man that didn't get mad when Jake proposed.

E: okay breath Erika everything is going to be fine

Now I didn't show any of the girls my dress so it would be a surprise besides Sunny.

E: okay guys you ready

Girl: come on

I walked out and they all started screaming/crying.

Once they stopped I looked at my mom.

E: mom I did something bad.

An: what?

E: me and Jake had sex the night he proposed. That's why my dress isn't white. (In traditional weddings you're not supposed to wear a white dress at your wedding unless you're a virgin)

An: Erika-

E: I'm so sorry, he didn't push himself on me, he actually said that we shouldn't do that til after the wedding. So don't get mad at-

An: relax Erika I lost my virginity when I was 16

E: what?

An: yeah I just wanted you too have a better life than me, but you Ms. Perfect have everything figured out with Jake and Lilly and I'm so proud of you. I'm just glad you only did it once like me.

E: y-yeah only once, okay Pam I need you to make sure Jake put the right outfit on Lilly.

P: I already did and they both look wonderful.

E: okay so everything's going well okay cool.

I sat down and took some deep breaths.

E: do I look okay? Will Jake like my dress? Oh god what if someone steps on it before I make it to the aisle.

L: alright ladies it's time

I took one more deep breath then stood up. I grabbed my flowers.

The girls left and I stood up fixing everything.

E: Logan?

L: yeah

E: do you think Jake will like my dress?

L: first of all yes you look lovely and second Jake wouldn't care if you walked out in sweats and a sweater. That kid wants to marry you. So let's walk down this aisle and you're gonna marry my brother.

E: thank you

L: no problem.

I lock arms with Logan and walk to the doors.

L: you ready?

E: *smiles* yes

The doors open and I see Jake who looks very very star struck.

Jakes POV
When the doors open I see the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Li: mama pwretty

Hearing that just made me smile more Erika heard it too because she looked at Lilly then back at me with an even bigger smile then before.

Paster: who gives away this woman?

L: um her mom?

E: thank you Logan.

I grabbed Erika's hand as she stood in front of me.

J: you look very pretty

She blushed

*skip to vows*

E: Jake, you have helped me so much you don't even understand. You were the only guy in school to treat me how a woman should be treated with respect. You've helped me see who bad some people can actually be because I only saw the good in people. You are such a great father and Lilly loves you so much, she probably loves you more than me actually. I'm not really good on speaking on my emotions so I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much and I really think we are in this for the long run.

J: wow okay I'm kinda scared to go after that. *just imagine Jakes wedding proposal minus the will you marry me part*

Paster: do you Jake Paul take Erika Costell as your lawfully wedded wife?

J: I do

Paster: do you Erika Costell take Jake Paul as your lawfully wedded husband?

E: I do

Paster: you may now-

I grabbed Erika's arm, pulled her closer and smashed my lips onto hers she kissed back of course and everyone started clapping.

We walked down the aisle and took her dressing room.

J: you look absolutely beautiful

E: so you like it?

J: absolutely beautiful

Erika's POV
Jake left voice trailed off at the end of his sentence and he kissed me.

And that's all folks!