Chapter 25

Erika's POV
It's been almost a week and Jake has been very clingy but not in a annoying way I find it cute. It's probably because we almost broke up.

I'm standing next my locker when Alissa approaches me.

E: you gonna kiss me too?

Al: Erika I'm so so sorry for what I did I don't know what's wrong with me.

E: you need help Alissa, a therapist or something. You're obsessed with Jake. He's moved on and you should too. I hate to say it but you have a problem.

Al: I've apologized and you sit here and insult me? Wow you may fooling everyone else Costell but-

J: hey babe

E: hi

Alissa turned and walked away.

J: what was that about?

E: she was apologizing for kissing you but she didn't seem very sincere.

J: trust me she wasn't.

E: sooooo how are you

Jake wrapped his arms around me.

J: better now that I'm here with you

E: *giggles* you're so corny

J: you love it.

E: I love you.

J: I love you too.

Jake leaned down and kissed me.

Smith: get to class you too.

We parted ways and went to class.

Jakes POV
I was just chillin in class trying to get smart and stuff when the police came in.

Jones: how may I help you officers?

PO: Jake Paul please

I walked up to the front of the class.

PO: put your hands behind your back.

The police cuffed me and pulled me out of the classroom.

J: um can someone tell me why I'm getting arrested?

PO: Jake Paul you are under arrest for the aggravated assault on Weston Denard.

J: what are you talking about?

PO: he claimed that you beat him up for no reason so we checked the security cameras and he wasn't lying.

J: oh, well there's nothing I can do so let's go I gotta call my mom.

As I'm sitting in the back of the cop car all I can think of is Erika. Will she even want to date guy who is going to jail?

J: hey am I going to Jail?

PO: prison son.

J: WHAT?! All I did was beat a kid up! I didn't try to kill him or was close to killing him!

PO: sir please calm down. The jail is full you're not gonna be there long.

J: do I at least get a phone call?

PO: once we get to the station.

*station*

After I called my parents they both came in and started yelling at me.

P: Jake Joesph Paul have you lose your d•mn mind?!

G: they said two freaking months in PRISON!