Chapter 58

*Lillys birthday* *her birthday is January 26* *Jake is 20 Erika is 19*

Jakes POV
I ran towards Lilly who could officially walk now who was trying to run so she was waddling away laughing.

Once I caught her she lost her mind laughing.

J: you're so fast I could barely keep up.

Li: *laughs*

J: aw dang it Lilly you gotta stop putting your clothes in your mouth.

Lilly's lip started to quiver and she started crying so I ran upstairs to her nursery so Erika wouldn't yell at me.

J: I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to make you sad

Lilly laid her head on my chest, I put her in her crib while I looked for a new outfit.

J: how about this one?

Lilly frowned.

J: so I'm gonna take that as a no?

All she does really is try to talk, try to walk, she laughs ALOT, cries, eats, messy diaper, and watches cartoons.

Li: mama

J: yeah mama gonna get mad at me for letting you chew on your clothes again. So we can keep that a secret.

E: keep what a secret?

Li: mama

Erika looked at Lilly then me.

J: sorry?

E: Jake you can't keep letting her do that.

J: it was an accident she was with Tony for awhile.

E: you gotta stop leaving her with him

J: why?

E: I'm not trying to be mean just honest, me and you both know that Tony isn't the brightest.

J: okay I'm sorry

E: you're forgiven, so let's see what daddy has picked out for you.

J: I found one

E: alright let me see it

I showed Lilly and she started laughing of course and fell down in her crib

J: Lilly likes it.

E: I can tell, put her in it it's time for cake.

Erika went downstairs and I went to Lilly

J: it's time for cake.

I changed Lilly and brought her downstairs.

All: *happy birthday song*

Lilly didn't like the song at all she just gripped onto my shirt with her head dug into my chest.