Chapter 47

Jakes POV
Erika got onto my lap and smirked.

J: our friends are downstairs

E: mhm *bites lip*

J: I mean they can wait.

E: yeah

Erika smashed her lips onto mine and I instantly kissed back. We fell back onto the bed and Erika stuck her tongue into my mouth. She was taking complete control which I wasn't used too but I think it's hot.

*knock knock*

Erika got off me and I sat up.

J: yeah

Our friends came in with Brit.

B: Jakey!!!!!

J: hey princess

She got in the bed and jumped into my lap and I groaned because she stepped on my man part.

Mike and Tony laughed.

B: daddy said you get to see da baby today

J: yeah

B: is it a girl or a boy?

J: I don't know yet that's what we're going to see.

B: oh otay

She got up and ran out but as she got she once again stepped on my man part.

J: Mike watch out for baby feet because they hurt like hell.

M: I can tell you're face was the color of a fire truck.

S: um so the names are agreed between you two?

E: yes

A: good now go get ready love birds we gotta see the gender of this baby!

J: okay okay get out.

Everyone got out and I got out of the bed and pulled Erika up with me.

E: Jake

J: yeah?

E: about the name

J: you don't like it?

E: yeah I do but I kinda liked the other one better.

J: Lilly Marie Paul?

E: yeah

J: well okay then that'll be our girl name.

E: *smiles* okay let's get ready to see our baby.

I put on some joggers and a t-shirt and Erika wore the same just not matching mine.

J: okay let's go see our baby.

*hospital*

Me, Erika, my mom, Erika's mom, Logan, Chloe, Brit, Tony, Mike, Jaliyah, and Sunny are all in one room waiting to see the baby. Erika is laying on the bed while I'm holding her hand.

E: I can't do this

J: what?

E: what if something's wrong? What if the baby is just dead or something I-

J: Everything is going to be fine there will be no dead baby. I promise.

Erika put her head back and squeezed my hand.

Doc: are you guys ready to see the gender of your baby?

J: yes

The Doctor put the gel on Erika's stomach and started moving the wand in her stomach. I kept looking back and forth at he screen then at the Doctor.

Doc: congratulations you guys are having a baby girl!

I let go of Erika's hand and jumped up.

Erika's POV
Jake let go of my hand and started jumping up and down.

J: Logan cover Brits ears.

Logan covered her ears

J: YES YES YES!!!! I told you! I freaking told you!

E: Jake sit down

J: oh my god, Lilly Marie Paul. My daughter, I named her, I was right 100%, I Jake Paul am freaking awesome.

Jake plopped down in his seat with a smile on his face and Logan uncovered Brits ears.

I wiped the gel off of my stomach, pulled my shirt down, and sat up.

Doc: your baby is perfectly healthy so keep doing whatever it is you're doing. You guys are free to go, if everything goes well the next time I'll see you should be when you're in labor.

E: thank you Doctor

Doc: no problem enjoy your day.

The Doctor left and everyone started clapping. And of course with my baby hormones I started crying.

B: Nana Erika is being a cry baby

Almost everyone gasped.

L: Brittany Ann Paul who taught you that?

B: mommy said when Erika cries she is being a cry baby and Ms. Sunny was wrong about the baby making her cry. Mommy said to leave her alone when she cries.

J: what the hell Chloe?

Ch: all Brit did was worry about Erika when she cried and always asked to go and freaking hug her, when I cry she leaves the room.

J: maybe because Brit cares about people and their feelings.

Ch: okay then why does she leave me when I cry.

J: because you are an a$$hold when you cry and when you're not crying. Brit could be mad because you left my brother without his daughter for 2 fvcking years that might be why-

L: Jake stop

J: or maybe it's because you're just a psycho b!tch who only cares about yourself

I was shocked Jake has never called a female out of her name.

Ch: I was thinking about Logan when I left.

J: are you sure? Because I'm 100% sure he called you everyday for 7 months begging to see Brittany he didn't care about anything else in this world but her and you took that away from him. What if Brittany started to resent you because she never got to see her father again? You only think about your fvcking self Chloe so don't come back and act like you didn't just up and leave. You have no room to call Erika a cry baby she fvcking pregnant for crying out loud it's called hormones dumba$$.

The room was dead quiet. Jake grabbed my hand and we left.

*car*

Before we pulled off I faced Jake and held his hand.

E: be honest with me okay

J: yeah

E: how long have you been holding that in?

J: since you brought her back. Oh my gosh I know it's a sin and I've been trying so hard not too but I hate her so much for what she did to Logan.

E: why didn't you tell me?

J: because it would've put stress on you and that means putting stress on the baby and I just can't do that.

E: how about we stay at my house for awhile

J: yeah that would be wise.

E: after Lilly is born don't hold anything back anymore we tell each other everything.

J: I promise.

I put my seatbelt on and we drove to Jakes house to get him some clothes and other necessities then we went to my house.