Chapter 55

Anthony's POV
Me, Mike, Sunny, and of course Lilly all showed up at Jerikas around the same time. It was about 9am so we didn't knock and we just went in.

S: Mike hold Lilly and feed her there's a bottle in her baby bag.

M: alright

I handed Mike Lilly and went upstairs to wake Jerika.

I bursted through their door.

S: WAKE UP B•TCHES!!!!!

Erika and Jake shot up and unfortunately I saw the twins.

Erika's POV
I woke up to screaming and I completely forgot to cover the twins.

Jake grabbed the blanket and covered me. Seconds later we see Tony approach the door and I feel Jake twist my ring around so you couldn't tell it was an engagement ring.

A: my boy Jake getting it in finally.

J: oh my god leave!

S: so I just wanted to let you guys know Lilly's home and is downstairs with Mike he's feeding her.

E: okay so leave so I can dress myself.

They left and I looked at Jake whole turning my ring back around.

E: why did you try to hide the ring?

J: because neither of the boys know I proposed.

E: why?

J: because all they will talk about is how we're too young and their gonna bring up Lilly and think I only proposed because of her. They can just be really annoying sometimes.

E: well we need to shower I miss Lilly.

J: yeah me too

E: well maybe

Jake was lying down and I was tracing his abs.

E: me and you could maybe shower together. Ya know kill two birds with one stone.

Jake sat up quickly and picked me up with my legs around his waist and I just laughed.

*shower*
After me and Jake washed ourselves he pulled me into a hug and I just rested my head on his chest.

J: I love you

E: I love you too

We got out of the showers and got dressed

I just wore shorts and a sweater, Jakes sweater. And Jake wore joggers and a t-shirt.

E: Jake my legs hurt.

J: yeah that'll happen. It basically means that I did my job. *smirks*

E: *giggles* shut up

Me and Jake went downstairs and as soon as Lilly saw us she got all squirmy in Mikes arms. I picked her up and she relaxed and kept babbling and cooing. Her eyes started to get heavy as expected it's her nap time and she fell asleep so Jake brought her bassinet and we put her down in it. Then we sat down but Jake sat in the seat next to Lilly's bassinet.

J: how was Valentine's Day for you Mike?

M: nothing like yours because me and Jaliyah are celibate.

J: Tony you didn't have to tell him.

E: anyways how did your Valentine's Day go for you To-

A: what the hell is that on your finger Erika.

I looked down at my hand and realized I forgot to turn the ring around.

E: oh um it's a p-promise ring yup a promise ring.

A: you're a terrible lier, Jake did you fvcking propose?

J: I don't know what you're talking about.

M: yeah he proposed. Dude you looked down when you answered Tony.

E: he didn't propose

A: okay then why did you guys hook up since you guys were planning to stay celibate until after marriage?

E: it was Valentine's Day and we felt like it. Even if he did you have no say. So as I was saying what did you do for Valentine's Day?

A: I don't remember

I hear rustling coming from Lilly's bassinet so I go over to her and see something I don't want to see.

E: Jake call 911

J: what happened?

E: call the fucking hospital Jake!

Lilly was having a seizure. I picked her up and put my sandals on.

E: let's go their taking to long

J: I just called they'll be here soon.

E: she having a seizure Jake, we have to go.

Jake took Lilly and handed her to Mike and hugged me. I was hysterical.

J: she's gonna be okay, it's all gonna be okay.

Then we heard knocking and Sunny quickly opened the door. They ran in and gave Lilly a shot which stopped the seizure then they put an oxygen mask on her.

EMT: Parents?

J: us

EMT: okay we have to go now.

We got in the back of the ambulance and Sunny, Mike, and Tony took Mikes car.

I just held Lilly's little hand rubbing my thumb on the back of it.

*hospital*

The EMTs took Lilly somewhere we couldn't go so we waited in the waiting room. Me and Jake just sat away from everyone while our friends called everyone.

E: I'm sorry for cursing you out

J: it's fine just very unexpected from you.

E: do you think this is a punishment from god for what we did last night?

J: no God wouldn't punish a perfectly innocent little girl for what we did. I never got punished for all the girls I hooked up with.

E: so you think she'll be fine?

J: yeah I think she'll be fine.

Jake kissed my forehead.

J: I don't care anymore.

E: what?

J: tell anyone you want that this is an engagement ring who cares what they think. All that matters is that I love you and you love me.

I laid my head on Jakes shoulder.

J: and she is going to be okay I promise.

Doc: Lilly Paul?

We all stood up quick.

Doc: brought the whole family

J: get to the point.

Doc: Lilly....