Chapter 32

*next day*

Erika's POV
I wake up in the morning and immediately run to my bathroom and throw up.

Jake told me to call him if I was still sick so I went to grab my phone but it was gone.

I looked at the cameras in my room to see where I put it when I see the most horrifying thing I've ever seen in my life.

Me. Being raped. Again. At my party that was for putting a man who raped me in jail.

I started screaming crying.

Angels POV
I'm down in my office when I hear Erika screaming. I ran upstairs to her room and she was in the floor crying.

An: baby girl what happened?

She was shaking just screaming.

I saw what she was looking at and it broke my heart.

An: come on baby let's go to the doctor.

She stood up and slipped on her slides and I took her too the doctor but grabbed the camera footage for the police.

*hospital*

Doc: Erika can you pee in this cup?

She didn't speak she just took the cup and went to the bathroom.

A couple minutes later she came out and gave the doctor the cup and she left the room.

Erika later down on the hospital bed and I found her a blanket to cover up with.

An: Erika baby I'm so sorry.

She started silently crying.

An: do you want me to call Jake?

E: n-not yet I need to tell him while we are alone.

An: are you sure

E: yes

Then the doctor came back.

Doc: congratulations Ms. Costell you're pregnant.

Erika's whole body froze

E: call Jake call Jake.

I was trying to get my phone out when Erika yelled

E: CALL JAKE!

An: I'm sorry Doc could we get a moment alone?

Doc: of course congratulations Erika.

The doctor left and I hurried and called Jake.

*25 minutes later*

Jake came running into the room.

J: what happened?

Jakes POV
I walk into Erika's room and she is just staring at the wall tears falling from her eyes.

J: Angel what happened?

An: can we speak in the hallway please?

Me and Angel went to he hallway.

An: Jake sweetie Erika is pregnant

J: She cheated on me?

An: no no of course not. At her party two weeks ago a man brought her upstairs to her room while she was drugged and took advantage of her. She doesn't remember a single thing.

J: then how do you know?

An: she has cameras in her bedroom. And at another angle we saw a girl giving the kid the drink to drug Erika.

J: what's she gonna do?

An: I'm not sure she hasn't spoke a word since I've called you. But I'm going to go to the police station and give them this can you stay with her?

J: yeah of course

Angel left and I went back with Erika. When I got in there I immediately feel her arms wrap around me.

J: oh my gosh babe I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Then the doctor came in.

Doc: you must be the father *smiles*

J: uh no it's kinda a mess.

E: no I just got raped two weeks ago that's all.

J: Erika

E: I want an abortion

J: absolutely not if you don't mind Doc I think I'm gonna take her home.

Doc: of course her mom already signed her out.

I grabbed Erika's hand and we left. It was a silent ride the whole way there.

When we got to her house I found the spare key and we got in and went up to her room.

She crawled into her bed and I got in next to her. She didn't speak for awhile just held onto me as if I was never gonna see her again after today.

J: Erika I know this isn't how you wanted your first baby, but you can't just kill it. That's a whole human inside of you. Isn't killing a sin?

E: yeah but I don't want the baby to come out just like David.

J: what?

E: um it was David and Kelsey planned it. But don't worry the police are probably on it now.

J: I wish I could've stopped it. I'm so sorry Rik.

Erika's POV
Jake only calls me Rik when he's really really worried.

E: I can't raise a baby on my own.

J: who says you're in your own?

E: you probably don't want to raise a rape baby of a kid you hate.

J: I'm still here aren't I?

I looked down at my hands and just played with my fingers.

E: I love you so much Jake

J: and I love you.

J: here let's make the best out of this.

E: how do you make the best out of a rape baby?

J: act like he or she isn't a rape baby just a baby a planned baby. OUR planned baby.

I looked at Jake with tears in my eyes.

J: I know it's gonna be hard to forget about what David did too you but that's why I'm here to help. If you don't want to keep the baby then you can give him or her up for adoption but no abortion.

I sat up on my knees and hugged Jake.

*ring ring*

Jakes POV
I grabbed my phone

J: hello?

Nurse: is this Jake Paul?

J: yes why?

Nurse: sir you were listed on emergency contacts for Erika Costell.

J: okay

Nurse: we are going to need you too come back down to the hospital we need to get some blood from you to see if the baby is yours.

J: that can't be possible we've never even had sex.

Nurse: I know you told that doctor that the baby couldn't be yours but it is needed especially now that it is involved in an police investigation.

J: when do I come?