Chapter 49

Jakes POV
I don't even know why I'm so nervous. There is no reason to be.

J: the day you told me I was your number 8 and I told you that you were my 8 1/2 I lied.

Erika looked taken back.

E: so was I under 8? Anything under 8 is just a "I like you" not even "I like you like you" so you're telling me you didn't even have feelings for me?

So there was a reason to be nervous.

J: no in my head I was thinking that you were my number 12, Erika I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember. I thought those feelings went away when I met Alissa but in the back of my head I knew that I was just trying to create this perfect relationship with her to distract from who I actually want to have a perfect relationship with. It wasn't her, yes I was very upset when she cheated on me but I also felt like some type of weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Erika started crying

E: please stop you're gonna make me cry

I hugged her.

J: aw babe I'm pretty sure you're already crying

E: dang it

Erika wrapped her arms around me and just cried harder.

J: are you tired?

E: yeah today was very bleh

J: yeah bleh *chuckles*

E: I just wanna sleep

J: let me get us some pajamas

I got me and Erika some pjs to wear.

We put them on and went to sleep.

*3 am*

Erika's POV
I woke up hungry so I tried to get out of Jakes grip but he's got a death grip.

J: stop Erika

E: Jake I need to go downstairs

J: for what

E: I'm hungry

J: well there's nothing you'll find in the kitchen so put some pants in we're going to McDonald's.

I put some pants on then tried to get up but I was having some troubles since my stomach decided to get bigger and bigger every single freaking day. Jake looked at me and chuckled I rolled my eyes

J: you need help?

E: yeah

Jake pulled me up then kissed my cheek making me blush.

E: I have a feeling our baby is going to be fat.

J: why?

E: ugh because she's so heavy.

Jake just laughed

E: I'm serious Jake you don't know what it's like carrying another human being it's freaking hard gosh.

J: okay someone's hangry

Jakes POV
Erika sighed

E: I'm sorry I don't know what's going on with me I'm usually able to control my mood swings.

J: it's probably because it's a mixture of hangry and crazy baby hormones. So it's okay it's not your fault and I love you.

E: I love you too. *smiles*

(Skip to next day because nothing interesting happens through the rest of the night)

*morning*

I wake up and Erika has her legs and arms wrapped around me

I just looked at her and ran my fingers through her hair and she smiled in her sleep. I hate that I have to do this but I need to make her breakfast then go grocery shopping.

J: baby?

She moved closer and snuggled into my chest.

E: hmmm

J: I gotta go

E: *groans* where?

J: well I gotta make your breakfast and go grocery shopping.

E: I'll just come with

J: no you were up until 5am just sleep.

E: I'll make my own breakfast so you can be quick because I don't like being alone.

J: okay I'll be quick

E: promise?

J: I promise

I kissed Erika's forehead and she let go of me.

I quickly showered and got ready and left to the store.

When I'm in the store I run into that Quinn girl Erika and Sunny gave a makeover too.

Q: hi Jake *smiles*

J: hey

Q: how's Erika?

J: she's fine why?

Q: no I mean with the baby and the rape?

I froze.

J: who told you?

Q: That crazy girl who you slept with who told everyone that she was your girlfriend

J: yeah?

Q: she posted it on the school website and it blew up within hours. She said she was so upset that she sold your semen to Kelsey instead of using it on herself she said that it wasn't fair that Erika gets to have your baby and not her. The police ended up coming and taking her away to a mental institution and the article was taken off the website. Ever since then that's all people talk about.

J: it's been 6 months and people are still talking about it?

Q: she's 6 months?! The article came out last week everyone thought you guys just dropped out.

J: well I'm gonna go to the school today after grocery shopping and try to figure out something to make people stop talking about it. Why aren't you at school?

Q: I had a doctors appointment today and my mom didn't make me go to school after.

J: oh okay

Q: when you go to school be careful there is this new kid he is terrible worse than Wesley. Everyone talking about how they want you to come and knock some sense into him.

J: I got that covered don't worry about it. I'll see you around I guess and thanks.

Q: no problem good luck

We parted ways and I continued shopping.

*school*