Chapter 27

Jakes POV
Me and Erika walked into my room and plopped down in the bed still hugging.

E: what did you do?

J: what do you mean?

Erika saw up and faced me so I sat up as well.

E: the police officers and other men where staring at you like you were a king or something. In jail people only get that type of respect unless they did something really bad.

J: it was nothing. Let's just lay down for awhile I'm tired.

E: we will in a second. Just tell me I won't be mad.

J: I- I talked to your dad. He was like the king there because he told people that he killed six guys to protect you. I was gonna keep my distance but my cell mate wanted to introduce me to him and we argued a lot. I wasn't gonna tell anyone what he did until he brought my mom and Tydus into it. I'm sorry Erika but I lost it when he said Ty-

Erika smashed her lips onto mine.

E: I love you

J: I love you too.

We kissed again and fell back onto the bed then went to sleep.

*next day & school*

When I walked into school it was just normal like I never even went to jail.

I walked over to my locker and Erika was already there.

J: helloooo

E: *giggles* hi

I kissed Erika passionately then kept pecking her on the lips making her laugh.

A: hey love birds

S: where's Mike?

J: oh Jaliyah is in labor so he won't be here for a couple of months to help take care of the baby.

E: she's in labor?!

A: that's what he said.

S: omg we have to go to the hospital

E: omg yes

J: you're not pregnant so why do you guys have to go.

E: moral support duh.

Erika grabbed my hand and dragged me outside to my car and Anthony and Sunny took Erika's.

E: oh my god this is so exciting. I haven't seen Jaliyah in forever. I love babies their so cute and squishy and uuuugh.

Erika was really excited which kinda scared me Incase she wanted to have a baby and get married at like 19 which I'm not sure if I'll be ready for that but what my girl wants is what my girl gets.

E: do you think they'll let us babysit? How are you not freaking it your best friend is about to become a father of the most adorable baby in the world.

J: I can't get too excited I'm driving.

Sunny's POV
Oh god.

S: does Jake get freaked out by girls getting really excited?

A: it depends on what he's excited about?

S: what about babies because I guarantee that Erika is losing her mind right now. She LOVES babies.

A: Jake told me about a week ago that what his girl wants his girl will get. So I don't know really.

S: she won't tell him she wants a baby but she's doesn't understand how clear she makes it that she wants one.

Jakes POV
We made it to the hospital and Erika grabbed my hand and started skipping in with the biggest smile on her face.

E: hi we're here for our friend who is currently in labor.

Nurse: a young couple just recently arrived.

E: names?

Nurse: Mike and Jaliyah.

E: that's them

Nurse: just go wait in the waiting room and the doctor will come out and tell you when you guys can go in.

E: thank you

We went to the waiting room and sat down. Erika has her legs draped across mine.

S: Erika you calm yet?

E: I'm trying but I'm just so excited for her and Mike.

A: Jake you good.

Erika's POV
Jake was just staring into space. I wonder what's wrong with him.

A: Jake?

J: huh... what happened?

A: you good?

J: yeah totally why wouldn't I be?

A: you've been staring into space for awhile.

J: I'm good.

Jake looked over at me and smiled.

He leaned over and kissed me.

J: *whispering* I love you

E: *smiles* *whispering* I love you too.

We leaned back in and slowly started making out.

Sunny's POV
We look over and see Jerika just going at it.

S: oh wow

A: yeah they do it in class too.

S: they really like making out.

A: I heard Erika is a Christian from Jake and he seemed fine with it like he's become a better person and crap like Mike too. I'm trying as well. But I know Jake and I know he is going crazy without sex but he loves her so he'll wait as long as possible.

S: I know he loves sex he's almost hooked up with every girl in the school.

Erika's POV
Jake pulled back quickly and got up.

J: I have to use the restroom. I'll be back.

Jakes POV
I basically ran to the restroom.

I. Have. A. Boner.

I haven't had one in like two months.

J: *whispering* come on go down dude. This literally cannot be happening.

Oh my god this is bad really bad.

I just have to think of something gross.

Once I thought of something gross it went down and I left the bathroom relieved.

Erika's POV
When Jake ran away only one thing came to mind and it was that he had a boner.

J: hey sorry I just had to do something.

E: it's okay *smiles*

Doc: Mike and Jaliyah

We all stood up

Doc: there is a healthy baby girl in there waiting for you guys.

I basically was flash I ran so fast.

M: hey Erika

E: oh my god she's so cute.

Ja: you wanna hold her?

E: of course

Mike handed me Nia.

E: hi little baby.

Jakes POV
We all finally walked into the room and I saw Erika holding Nia and I got a weird feeling in my stomach so I left the room immediately.

I was out there for awhile when.

E:...