Chapter 19

Erika's POV

Okay so my mom and Dan are out of town for the next couple of days and on the news there is a guy that has been robbing houses. They never said anything about raping but sometimes new rapist always go for the girls that have already been raped. A.K.A me.

J: okay so I'm gonna ask again and I'm hoping you won't lie to me this early in our relationship. Now, are you okay?

E: I don't want to seem like I'm being clingy.

J: what is it?

E: *tells him why she's scared* but if I lock all of the doors, windows, and sleep with a knife under my pi-

J: Erika you're coming to my place. My mom said she wanted me home she didn't say I had to sit in her bedroom with her. She just doesn't want us guys to leave her too. She's convinced he's cheating on her with his secretary.

E: are you sure?

J: come here

I walked over to Jake and he pulled me onto his lap.

J: I'm positive. My mom likes you and you obviously know Logan likes you.

E: yeah he's quite creepy.

J: yeah but now that you're my girlfriend he won't mess with you anymore. He's really protective over me and now he will be protective over you.

E: that's very nice of him to do. Being "Mrs. Perfect" has it's ups and many downs.

Jake looked at me for awhile then sighed.

E: what, did I do something wrong?

J: this just all seems unreal to me the girl I was scared to have a crush on is now my girlfriend. Like MY girlfriend.

I leaned down and kissed Jake.

E: does it seem real now?

He put his head down.

J: uh yeah but, to make it seem more real. So answer this for me...

E: yeah?

J: on a scale of 1-10 how much do you like me?

E: hmmmm 8, because 9 is like I love you and I'm scared to tell you and 10 is like I would die without your love.

J: so I'm close *smiles*

E: yeah, what about you?

Jakes POV
12.

J: um 8 1/2 for me.

No I'm absolutely freaking in love it's this girl and I have been since like forever and it's killing me that I can't tell her that. I've had a thing for her for about a year meaning I liked her for the whole time I was a fvck boy I was just scared to admit it.

E: so I'm closer.

J: you are perfect there is not possible way you couldn't be closer than me.

E: *smiles* okay, I'm going to get an overnight bag

J: how long are your mom and Dan gonna be out?

E: like 3 days why?

J: then you should pack more clothes unless you plan on wearing the same stuff for the next 3 days.

E: Jake-

J: come on Erika no one will care that you are staying with us. Logan's ex girlfriend basically lived with us for three months, and that was after he went to college.

E: oh wow. Are they still together?

J: oh no, turns out she loved Logan but had a thing for my dad.

E: that's not good.

J: but you don't have a thing for my dad do you?

E: absolutely not I'm only number 8 for you.

I smiled at Erika, pecked her lips, and she went and got the rest of her clothes.

*Jakes House*

Me and Erika were in my room on my bed just talking.

J: are you hungry or something?

E: we got food on the way here

J: oh yeah I forgot my bad.

Erika scooted closer to me.

J: so what do you want to do?

E: do you have video games?

J: uh yeah they are in the bottom drawer in the tv stand.

Erika went and got video games while I set up my PlayStation 4.

We got everything ready and this is basically how everything went

*2 hours later after playing video games*

J: I didn't take you as the video game type of girl.

E: yeah I love playing video games

J: well are you tired?

E: a little bit.

J: we can go to sleep and tomorrow-

E: can we play video games tomorrow?

J: *chuckles* yeah we can play video games

Me and Erika laid down in bed and fell asleep.