Why this is happening?

Kongpob had already settled into the room and was engaged in a conversation with his father's friend. His father introduced him to everyone present. Known for his calm and introverted nature, Kongpob typically took his time to approach people unless he was genuinely interested in knowing them. However, this situation was different. He was obliged to meet someone his father deemed important. The room was abuzz with chatter about Kongpob, who was positioned by the window near the chairs. The exit door was behind him.

Just then, Arthit entered the room, and a silence fell upon the space. Arthit's eyes scanned the room until they locked onto a figure before him. A sense of relief washed over him, realizing that his parents hadn't arranged a marriage with a girl. Yet, his anxiety and nerves remained palpable. Kongpob's attention shifted towards the door, reacting to its sound. In an instant, their eyes met, and shock registered on both their faces. Simultaneously, they exclaimed, "You." Caught off guard, their parents noted the interaction, commenting on the seemingly positive sign of recognition. 

However, Kongpob and Arthit promptly corrected them, denying any prior connection. The parents were left puzzled, unsure of whether their sons actually knew each other. Kongpob clarified, "We just met in the elevator."

Arthit's father instructed him to take a seat beside Kongpob. And so, they both settled down.

Arthit's father took the opportunity to introduce his son, "This is my son, Arthit. He recently completed his college education and is currently searching for an internship."

Having already been introduced to Arthit's family, Kongpob initiated a brief introduction about himself. Arthit offered a strained smile in return before turning his gaze towards his parents. The families resumed their conversation, the tension gradually diminishing.

" In the whole world why God is setting me up with this person. Why is fate aligning me with him of all people? Is luck not on my side? Why must I endure this? Do my parents not understand me? Wait, what am I thinking? My parents introduced me to him. He's meant to be my future partner. I'll be sharing my life with him."

His thoughts spun in circles, only to halt abruptly when the parents decided to give their sons some space for a one-on-one conversation. As the parents left the room, Arthit remained seated, his expression marked by confusion and nerves.

" Why the hell this is happening to me. Why it should be him not any other person.oh god .... please save me."