Confrontation

3rd person pov

It had been a tumultuous night for Arthit and Kong alike. Arthit's recurring nightmares weighed heavily on him, and Kong found himself comforting his partner each time. As dawn broke, Arthit finally drifted off to sleep, providing Kong with some much-needed relief. It had become clear to Kong that Arthit couldn't continue bearing the weight of his past in silence, as it was slowly consuming him.

Kong rose from the bed after gently kissing Arthit's forehead. After a quick shower and toothbrushing, he headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. While busy making pancakes, he heard the familiar footsteps approaching. Kong knew who it was and continued his culinary task. Soon, two pale arms wrapped around his waist, and a drowsy head nestled against his neck from behind.

"Hey, sleepyhead, come sit down. I'll whip up some pancakes for you," Kong said with a soft smile.

Arthit shook his head and mumbled something unintelligible.

"I bant swarbwerry pancakes." ( he meant want strawberry pancakes) He managed to convey amidst his morning grogginess.

Kong chuckled at his lover's adorable request, then turned off the stove once the pancakes were ready. He turned around to gaze at his boyfriend, who, with closed eyes, flushed cheeks, and disheveled hair, looked like an angel.

"Come on, freshen up, and join me for breakfast," Kong urged, guiding Arthit towards their room with a gentle nudge. Arthit let out a small whine but complied. After brushing his teeth and taking a quick shower, he hurriedly dressed. He rushed to the dining table, where Kong had already set out a plate of pancakes, and began devouring them.

Kong watched him closely, concern evident in his eyes. Arthit appeared to be avoiding any mention of the previous day's incident, acting as though nothing had happened. This was Kong's greatest fear; he didn't want Arthit to bury his feelings and experiences deep inside, unspoken.

Once breakfast was finished, Kong attempted to broach the subject gently.

"Baby," he began.

"Hmmm," Arthit responded, still fixated on his empty plate.

"Can you please look at me?" Kong implored softly, taking the plate and fork from Arthit's hands.

Arthit finally met Kong's gaze. "Yes?" he replied, meeting Kong's eyes directly.

Kong sighed and gestured for Arthit to offer his hand. Slowly, Arthit extended his hand, placing it in Kong's outstretched one. Kong guided him off his chair and onto his lap, surprising Arthit with the sudden gesture.

"Kong," Arthit gasped, clutching Kong's shoulders for stability as he settled onto his lap.

"Now, don't keep it all to yourself," Kong pleaded. "Tell me what's in here and here." He pointed to Arthit's heart and head, emphasizing his desire for Arthit to open up.

"What? What am I doing?" Arthit feigned innocence.

Kong sighed once more and took Arthit's hand in his own. With sincerity and love in his eyes, he spoke, "Tell me everything you need to. If you want to scream, scream. If you need to cry, let it out. If you want to strike out, do it, even if it's at me. Just don't shut me out. I want to stand by your side through all of this."

Arthit searched Kong's eyes and found the genuine concern and love he needed. He knew the time had come to share his deepest secrets, sooner than he'd anticipated. But he couldn't keep Kong in the dark any longer. If he wanted Kong to protect him from future harm, he had to reveal the pain of his past. He had to include Kong in his journey; he couldn't walk this path alone. Arthit had to hold someone's hand, and that someone was Kong.