Insecurities

3rd person pov

On the fourth and final day of their vacation, all three couples were lounging around the beach house they had rented. Arthit strolled lazily towards Kong, who was sprawled out on the couch in the living room. He stood near the couch and then slumped down onto Kong. Kong was startled and let out a groan of pain.

"Fvck, Love, you're going to kill me one day," Kong grumbled, but he wrapped his arms around his partner affectionately.

"I hate you," Arthit playfully retorted, snuggling deeper into his lover's arms.

"That's supposed to be my line," Kong replied with a chuckle when he heard Arthit's soft snores.

Max and Tul entered the living room and took a seat on the vacant couch, followed by Win and Earth.

"Awww, you guys are adorable," Tul cooed at the couple. Kong simply smiled and planted a sweet kiss on Arthit's head.

"You're adorable too, sweetheart," Max added, but he immediately regretted his words when he saw the pained expression on his lover's face.

"No, you are hot, sexy and fvckable." Max attempted to correct his mistake but ended up messing it up again. Tul couldn't contain his frustration and grabbed a cushion, throwing it at his well-meaning but often clueless boyfriend's face.

"Moron, idiot. How on earth is he your brother, Kong? He's brainless," Tul vented his frustration. The other three just laughed it off, letting Max and Tul sort things out.

"Baby, that's not what I meant," Max tried to clarify, realizing his mistake.

"Then what? Now you don't find me hot, sexy, or desirable? Go to hell, Max. And don't you dare come into my room," Tul retorted, his frustration only intensifying. He threw one more cushion at Max before storming off towards their room.

"Baby no. I am sorry. It's not what I meant. Stop running Tul. Hey...hey stop. Listen to me." Max pleaded, but Tul was in no mood to listen. Max rushed after Tul and managed to get into the room before Tul could slam the door shut.

"Don't talk to me," Tul demanded, turning away to ignore Max. Max positioned himself in front of Tul to prevent him from escaping, knowing Tul's tricks all too well.

"Baby, don't be like this. You know I think you're more than just sexy, hot, and desirable," Max tried to hug Tul, but Tul resisted.

"Let me go," Tul insisted, trying to free himself. But before he could make a run for it, Max wrapped his arms around Tul's waist and pulled him close. Tul's back pressed against Max's chest as he squirmed.

"Let me go. LET ME GO," Tul shouted, struggling to break free. Max, despite his desperation, couldn't allow Tul to continue this. He raised his voice.

"TUL, STOP IT RIGHT NOW, OR IT'S GOING TO GET REALLY BAD," Max shouted sternly. Tul shivered at the loud tone, immediately cooling down and freezing in Max's arms. Max turned him around and let out a sigh.

"Tul," Max said gently, calling his name, but regretting the earlier outburst when he saw how Tul flinched.

"Baby, what's bothering you? Tell me so we can talk about it. I know you're not upset about what I said earlier. Now open up to me. I need to hear it."

"You're leaving again tomorrow?" Tul whispered, but Max heard every word.

"Okay, what does that have to do with your mood swings?" Max asked, unable to understand the connection. Tul gazed at his boyfriend and then pulled himself out of Max's embrace.

"You're going to leave. You'll be gone for who knows how long. You'll leave me alone again. You do this every time. You're gone for more than half a month, sometimes even a whole month. I'm all by myself here. You don't talk to me when you're away. I keep staring at my phone, hoping you'll call, but you don't. And now you're leaving again," Tul poured out his feelings. Max was left speechless, unable to respond.