Almost......

3rd person pov

It had been an agonizing hour of searching for Arthit, and Win and Earth were growing increasingly anxious. The time for the movie's interval was approaching, and they decided to focus their efforts on the theater doors, hoping to catch a glimpse of Arthit among the crowd.

"P Win, the interval is almost here. Let's keep our eyes on the doors. He might show up then," Earth suggested, a hint of urgency in his voice.

"Yeah, let's go." Win nodded in agreement, and they positioned themselves near the theater's entrance, scanning the faces of the people passing by. The tension in the air was palpable as they awaited any sign of Arthit.

Meanwhile, Arthit was enjoying the movie with his friends, the jokes and comments flowing freely between them. The film had captured his attention, and he was fully immersed in the experience. When the interval arrived, he decided to make a quick trip to the restroom to freshen up and grab some snacks and drinks.

As he made his way through the crowded hallway, he felt a slight brush against his back. Assuming it was just the result of the crowded space, he continued on, entering the restroom to take care of his business. However, as he emerged and made his way back to the theater, his phone buzzed incessantly in his hand. He unlocked his phone to find a barrage of missed calls, all from his bodyguards and boyfriend.

A sinking feeling settled in the pit of his stomach as he realized that he was likely in trouble. His mind raced with thoughts of the consequences that awaited him for ignoring their calls. He decided to put off dealing with the situation until after the movie – a decision he would soon come to regret.

Returning to his seat, Arthit settled in to continue watching the film, his mind partially occupied by the missed calls on his phone. He was about to enter the auditorium when P Win's name appeared on his screen once again. Panic surged within him, and he rushed towards a nearby fire exit, seeking a moment of solitude to think.

With his heart pounding, Arthit silenced his phone and tried to gather his thoughts. He contemplated his options, feeling the weight of his choices bearing down on him. He was on the verge of reentering the theater when the door suddenly swung open, pushing him against the wall. The force of the impact left him momentarily stunned.

Before he could react, strong hands pinned his arms above his head. Confusion and fear clouded his mind as he struggled to comprehend the situation unfolding before him. Two more pairs of hands began to explore his body, their touch invasive and predatory.

Arthit's initial shock turned to horror as he felt the fabric of his jeans being torn away with brutal force. He gasped as the hands grew more insistent, his attempts to resist proving futile. It was as if he were trapped in a nightmare from which he couldn't escape.

Panic surged through his veins as his struggle intensified. But his efforts were swiftly quelled when a hand clamped over his mouth, stifling his cries for help. He was overwhelmed by the sheer strength and numbers of his attackers, his world reduced to a horrifying and chaotic struggle.

His mind raced, a jumble of fear and desperation, as he fought against the onslaught of hands and the violation of his personal space. His jeans were torn away, leaving him vulnerable and exposed. His voice grew hoarse from screaming, the sound muffled by the hand covering his mouth.

"HELPPPPP, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP."

Then the tall one put his hand on Arthit's mouth. Arthit's pleading started to died and so do his struggle. He didn't realise his jeans was being harshly ripped by the curly head and the man with scar. One of them held his waist and another wide opened his legs with both his hands. Then tall man licked his middle finger and put it on Arthit's hole. He pushed it in roughly. Arthit's eyes were wide open. He struggled to free his legs and arms but it was no avail. His breathing was getting shorter and shorter. The pain in his chest was too much to bear and his stomach was churning in fear.