Punishment

Arthit's pov

"Arthit Rojnapat, come here right now or you'll be punished even more!"

I couldn't help but giggle at his serious tone. I was currently hiding in the bathroom, evading Kongpob since we arrived home. As soon as we got back, he was busy locking the front door, which gave me the perfect opportunity to run for my life. I didn't want to face the punishment he had planned for me. So, here I am, sitting on the toilet seat, waiting it out. I don't want to be punished, not at all.

Kong's voice echoed outside the bathroom door, demanding that I come out. I responded to his shouting from behind the closed door.

"No, I don't want to be punished, Kongpob Suthilak! I'm not opening this door!"

He replied in a more exasperated tone, "How long do you plan to stay in that bathroom? You'll eventually come out. It's better to come out now and accept your punishment."

"No, I'll sit here forever!"

"How long do you think you can hide in there? You'll come out sooner or later."

Oh, I was absolutely not going to let him get his way. He said he'd punish me, but I'm not letting that happen. I crossed my arms defiantly and stayed quiet, not responding to his taunts.

"Arthit, this is ridiculous! You can't stay in the bathroom all day!"

"I can and I will!"

A sigh came from outside, and then he spoke again, "Promise me you will not punish me?"

"But you broke the rules! I told you to stay home, and you didn't. Then I told you to tell me where you're going, and you didn't. And now you've locked yourself in the bathroom. How can you expect to get away without a lesson?"

Ugh, he was right, but I didn't want to admit it. I whined in response, trying to hold my ground, "Kong, I'm not a five-year-old child. You can't treat me like a child."

"Oh yeah? But you're acting like a five-year-old child right now. Come out and accept your punishment like you should."

I whimpered, feeling a pang of fear at his words. I shouldn't have pushed him so far. He was upset now, and I didn't like it one bit.

"Nooo, you'll hurt me." I said in a cracked voice, because he's scaring me now. Should i apologize. Then may be he'll change his mind about the punishment. But then i thought, if he Didn't. He'll slap me right. He is angry and angry people harm others. I don't want to get slapped.

Kongpob's pov

What in the world just happened? Why would I even think about hurting him? He's scared... Great job, Kong, you handled the situation so perfectly.

I sarcastically berate myself in my mind. But right now, I need to tread carefully. He's thinking I might harm him physically, and I need to address this issue. I'll never hurt him physically; I'd never do that.

I knock on the bathroom door again, but there's no response.

"Baby, I'm not going to hurt you, sweetheart. Why would you even think that? I'd never hurt you physically. I was just planning to establish some new rules and maybe confiscate Mr. Cuddles and..." He interrupts me with a shout.

"No, not my Mr. Cuddles! You can't do that. He's innocent." I chuckle at his cuteness.

"Not Mr. Cuddles. Then what about... No pink milk for a month?" I hear a gasp after the last part. I have to stay strong; if I show any signs of nervousness, it might expose my earlier fear that he was scared of me. Luckily, I sense from his voice that he's still scared but not as much.