Meeting in the Evening

Kong's pov

I was seething with anger, the urge to exact revenge on that despicable person burning inside me. How dare he hurt my Arthit? Arthit was mine, every inch of his body belonged to me, and he was all mine.

We were lying on our long couch in the hall, Arthit's tired body pressed against mine. He had been emotionally drained from crying and was now suffering from a headache. So, we were cuddling in the hall after a late lunch. He had been affectionate since his confession earlier. Tul was occupied with arranging his belongings in his room.

Then, out of nowhere, Arthit suddenly shouted, straddling me. I was momentarily shocked, and I quickly sat up with him on my lap.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Wait, I'm calling P May. Just calm down, okay?" I fretted with concern, checking his body for any injuries.

"Nothing hurts," he replied, grabbing my hands to stop my frantic examination.

"Then why did you shout? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I sighed in relief that he wasn't hurt.

"My friends? I abandoned them yesterday. They must be worried about me. I didn't even inform them," he fretted. I shushed him by placing my finger on his lips.

"I told them that you got sick and had to come home. So don't worry," I assured him. He let out a sigh and once again nestled on top of me.

"Hey, kitten, will you be okay with Tul for a while?" I asked, hoping he would agree. But he responded with a groan, signaling a clear 'no.' Ok that's a no.

"Please, baby, I need to do some work. It's important. I'll be back soon, and I promise I'll get you a present," I tried to persuade him.

"Hmmm," he hummed in response and eventually drifted off to sleep. I gently laid him on the couch and covered him with a blanket. Then, I called Tul from his room to inform him of the situation. I knocked on his door, and he came out.

"I need to go somewhere. Can you look after him until I get back? He's asleep, so you won't have to worry too much. I'll return before he wakes up."

"Just be careful. Don't go too far," Tul cautioned with concern. I understood what he meant. He knew where I was headed. I nodded and left the house after informing him that I was going to see Win.

In half an hour, I reached my destination, an abandoned warehouse we hadn't used for years. Inside, I headed toward the dungeon. Win and Earth were waiting outside the dark room. When they saw me, they quickly opened the door without asking any questions.

"Did they speak? Who are they?" I asked Win.

"They are just spoiled rich bastards of old businessmen. One of them is the son of the owner of an electric equipment firm in our city," he replied, pointing at the man with a scar on his face. Win continued, "The other two are brothers, sons of the famous businessman Mr. Lui." My ears perked up at the mention of Mr. Lui, one of my suppliers. This wasn't what I expected. I needed to see what their fathers could do to save their children.

"And why did they attack Arthit?" I asked Win.

"They said they just wanted to have some fun. They probably thought their fathers could get them out of any trouble. They do whatever they want," Win explained. Anger welled up inside me, and I couldn't control myself, so I punched them until I was satisfied. Then I asked the question that had been bothering me from the start.

"Does any of them have the name Thorat?" Win and Earth shook their heads.

"Investigate this Thorat man. If he's still in jail, that's fine. If not, inform me immediately."