The Big News

Kongpob's pov

Next Morning

"Love, wake up." I am trying to wake up my love. It's already 10 AM.  I didn't want him to skip any meals. However, he wouldn't budge.

"Baby, it's breakfast time. Get up."

"Mmmmm. No. Don't want."

"Baby, I'm not asking. I'm telling you to get up." I used a firmer tone, but it still had no effect. So, I made a quick decision and slipped under the blanket with him. I positioned him above me and held him tightly. Unfortunately, he winced in pain due to his back.

"Ahhhh. It hurts."

"I told you to get up, but you wouldn't move. Now you're dealing with the consequences." I cupped his cheeks and began kissing him deeply. However, his pain kept him from responding. So I slowly trail my hand to his chrysanthemum and started massaging it gently. It was little swollen. He cried out due to the sudden touch, so I quickly withdrew my hand.

"Ahhhhhhh, Kong. You stupid it hurts. Why would you do that."

"Because you weren't getting up, and I needed to make sure you were okay."

He attempted to sit up, but his weakness prevented him from doing so. I helped him sit up and positioned him on my lap, his legs around my waist. I held him close in my arms to provide comfort. He clung to me tightly, whimpering softly, though his sobs began to subside.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's okay, relax. I won't hurt you. Just breathe in and out. Try to relax, baby."

"B..but, it's hur... hurting."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I won't hurt you. Just calm down. Breathe for me, kitten." Gradually, his body began to relax, and his breathing returned to a more steady rhythm. He clung to me, his grip loosening, but still seeking comfort. I tried to look his face which was buried in my chest. He was breathing fine now. So I tried to take him off my lap. But he again began to clinging on me. His grip on my shirt tightened again.

"Shhh. It's okay, it's okay. How about we apply some medicine to ease the pain? I'll also get you some painkillers."

"Hmmmm," he hummed weakly.

"Alright, I need to get the medicine box. I'll be very quick, I promise. Stay right here." I gently placed him back on the bed and hurriedly fetched the medicine box. I placed it on the bed and sat him up on my lap again, trying to comfort and distract him. He rested his head on my chest, and I reached for the ointment and tried to restrain his movements. I hadn't started applying the medicine yet when he began to whimper, his fists clenched against my shirt.

"K-kong, p-pain." He was in discomfort, and the sudden touch had hurt him.

"It's alright, kitten. I'll apply the medicine quickly. The pain will ease soon." I carefully applied the ointment to my finger and began to massage it onto his rim. He squirmed in pain, and I held him tightly in my arms, hugging him to soothe him. However, with his movement, he cried out in pain again, and I noticed tears streaming down his face. I halted my movements, my heart pounding in fear. He started yelping in pain.

He was in clear distress, trying to cope with the pain he was experiencing. I managed to free his hands from my grip, allowing him to continue hitting my chest. I used both hands to hold his wrists, trying to prevent him from hurting himself further.

"Baby, stop moving. You'll hurt yourself more. Please, stop moving."

"N-no. P-pain." He tried to remove his hands from my grip. I freed his hands and again started to massage the hole to lessen the pain. Suddenly I felt warm liquid flowing on my  fingers from his hole where I was massaging. He held his abdomen area with both hands. His breathing start going uneven. I remove my hand from his hole and look at my hand. My eyes gone wide and fear run through my whole body. It's blood. He is bleeding. But I quickly replace my reaction with calm one so he won't panic. But my heart was going to blow any moment. He started crying loud.