I like you

Kongpob's pov

Once we were settled in our seats, it was time to order food. The waiter arrived promptly, taking our orders before leaving us.

I took a moment and then asked, "Can I ask you something?"

Arthit looked at me and simply replied, "Hmm?"

" Do you have someone you like?"

His eyes widened, and a stunned silence hung in the air for what felt like an eternity. Just as the awkwardness was settling in, the waiter arrived with our orders, mercifully breaking the tension.

As the food was placed before us, Arthit seemed to avoid making eye contact, busying himself with his meal. Undeterred, I pressed on, "You didn't answer earlier."

Arthit choked slightly as a piece of food caught in his throat, and I couldn't help but find his flustered actions endearing. I was just staring at his nervous and overly cute actions. I took my hand near his lips, then I slowly put my thumb over his lower lip and clean it.and his reaction was frozen surprise. I couldn't hold back my smile.

 "What are you doing?" he managed to ask, his embarrassment evident.

"Nothing much. So, about my question... Do you have someone? Is that why you hesitated?" I prodded gently.

Arthit stammered, "When did I say I have someone?"

Realization dawned, and a sense of relief swept over me. "Ah, so you don't have anyone. But it's hard to believe someone as cute as you is single."

Arthit shot back defensively, "Cut it out. I'm not cute. Don't be a jerk.

Despite his protest, I felt a rush of happiness knowing he didn't have someone in his heart.

"What is the reason you didn't want to be with me at first?" I inquired further.

He sighed, a hint of vulnerability in his eyes. "I've always wanted to succeed in my career on my own terms. I thought a relationship might become an obstacle in my path."

"But you can be successful in life when you have someone around you to help in your difficult times." I leaned in, countering his logic.

"Oh ....I.... I never thought about it that way before." He seemed genuinely contemplative, admitting

"So, does that mean you might give it a chance now?" I couldn't resist teasingly.

"You are not that bad I think?" Arthit blushed and tried to avoid my gaze, his cute shyness getting the best of him. It was hard not to be utterly charmed by his actions. O God... Is it possible someone can be this cute.

We finished our food and I asked him if he wanted to go shopping with me. And I should say it's my lucky day he agreed to go. We went to a mall and bought a pair of shoes and A shirt picked up by him.

I wanted to buy something for him but he resisted every time. As we shopped, I noticed him eyeing a pair of rings. They were simple yet elegant, not the most stunning pieces there, but his interest was clear. He asked to see them, held them for a moment, and then returned them to the salesperson. Salesman asked him if he wanted to buy the rings. But Arthit denied and said may be in future.

After that I got near him and he asked if we can find a place to sit because he was tired. And we started going towards exit.

" I don't know but I was wondering what will be his reaction if he got those rings . I want to buy those for him. I want to see him happy. Oh what the f..ck why I am thinking to make him happy."

I didn't even know why I told him to wait at the exit and made an excuse to go to washroom. But instead I went to that shop and bought the rings which Arthit liked.

After spending 2 more hours wandering around and taking a rest at a restaurant near mall I saw Arthit was too tired. It was already 5 in the evening and I asked him if he wanted to go home. And he said yes. When we were going towards his home, Arthit fell asleep, may be he was too exhausted today. I stole glances at his peaceful face, my heart racing inexplicably.

"I can't handle his cuteness. Why my heart is racing this fast. Oh my god, did I already start to like him. What will be his reaction if he found out that I like him. Will he agreed to have a relationship with me. What if he  don't reciprocate. What will I do?"

Then my thoughts interrupted with mumbling of Arthit in his sleep. While looking at this sleepy head I thought I should not worry about this, I should try to win his heart.

" Arthit, we reached home. Wake up you'll catch cold. Arthit wake up."

Arriving at his house, he was still fast asleep. I gently woke him, concerned about the cold. His sleepy mumbling was adorable. Unable to resist, I brushed his cheek with my hand, swept his hair from his forehead. His eyes fluttered open, and he gazed at me in bewilderment. I got down from the car and opened the door of his side and tried to awake him by calling his name.

" Wake up, Arthit. Its getting late." Then he mumbled again.

" Pa, please let me sleep a little more."

I smiled at his cuteness and put my face near him and close to his ear slowly.

" If you don't wake up, I'll kiss you"

He suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" he mumbled.

"Nothing you were not waking up, so I was just trying to wake you up?" I said with a grin.

"By threatening to kiss me?" He questioned my motives, but I reassured him playfully, denying any ulterior motives. 

" Who said I threaten you." I laughed.

" haa, what do you mean?"

"Nothing, you should go home it's getting late or should I carry you to your room?" An evil smile appeared on my face.

He pushed me away and looked at me in anger. I again smiled and said good night to him. After that he didn't look at me and entered his house. I left after he locked his door.

As I drove home, my thoughts revolved around him. I was determined to win his heart. I showered, crawled into bed, and drifted off to sleep, my mind still consumed by him.

I Hate Him (fanfic Kongpob and Arthit)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें