Moving in together

Kongpob's pov

Saturday finally arrived, the day we were set to move into our new flat. I was brimming with excitement, especially since I'd prepared various decorations and necessities. After days of shopping together, we were about to start this new chapter of our lives.

A week later...

The clock struck 5 in the evening, and we'd settled into our new flat... No new house, a feeling of contentment washing over us.

Our first day in the new house had been long and exhausting. We'd spent the day moving our belongings, and Arthit seemed more drained than I was. It had become evident that physical activity easily fatigued him. I contemplated if he needed to pay more attention to his diet. 

Arthit was in the shower now, and I knew he wasn't entirely ready for this cohabitation. It was a big step for both of us. But regardless of any unease, I felt an immense happiness about being with him. I couldn't pinpoint when it happened, but I had begun envisioning our future together.

The sound of the doorknob turning caught my attention. Arthit emerged from the bathroom, a towel snugly wrapped around his waist. His fair skin was illuminated against the soft fabric, his lips tinted pink. In that moment, I found myself yearning to touch him. I was so engrossed in observing him that he noticed.

"What are you staring at?" he asked.

"You," I replied simply.

"What?" He seemed bewildered, prompting me to clarify.

"Your skin looks really nice and fair."

"What the hell are you talking? Just stop staring." he retorted, visibly flustered.

"Oh, you changes colour too?" I laughed loudly. Amused by his embarrassment, I continued to gaze at him, unable to suppress my laughter. He was so embarrassed at that time and threw his t shirt over my face. I couldn't stop laughing at his cuteness.

I told him to get ready, we'll go for dinner outside Tonight. And then I also freshen up myself and got ready. We both went to a restaurant near our flat and I knew Arthit was too tired so we didn't go anywhere else. 

By 10 PM we were in our house and Arthit appeared quite anxious about our sleeping arrangements in our new house. We had 1 bedroom, a guest room, a kitchen, one bathroom attached to our room, and a store room. A little hall and a balcony outside in which we placed some plants, because Arthit likes plants. So the problem was that he was not comfortable to sleep on the bed with me. I knew his trouble. So after getting into night dress I got out of the bathroom. He was lying on the couch in the living room, still awake despite his tiredness. I approached him and advised him to head to our bedroom.

"Arthit, you should get up and sleep in our bedroom. You'll catch a cold out here."

He replied, his voice laced with irritation, "You can go. I'm not sleepy yet."

"You can't even open your eyes and you are saying not sleepy. Don't fool me."

"Oii, I told you, just leave. I'm fine here." I'll sleep here."

"Arthit, don't act like a child. Get up, or else I'm going to pick you up and carry you to the bedroom."

He immediately got up, warning me not to touch him, "Don't you dare to touch me."

"Then get up and go to the bedroom. I'll sleep on the couch. You can have the bed," I suggested, watching him intently.

"I know why you are doing this. I know you are scared. But I'll  never hurt your feelings. Untill you are not accepting me I'll never do anything that will hurt you. You are like a flower to me. I'll not dare to ruin it's beauty ever."

My thoughts hung in the air as Arthit got up from the couch and walked towards the bedroom. I didn't expect him to acquiesce so easily, so I was pleasantly surprised by his response.  Arthit still hadn't changed into his nightclothes, lying on the bed, face down. He looked incredibly adorable.

I urged him to change into his night clothes, but he ignored me, and before long, he had drifted into sleep. I didn't want to disrupt his slumber, so I simply observed him for a while before grabbing a blanket to cover him. He smiled in his sleep, muttering "good night, Pa." I couldn't help but smile back, replying softly, "Sweet dreams."

I retreated to the living room, lying down on the couch, and I didn't even realize when sleep overtook me as I watched the captivating sight before me.

Morning arrived, and I woke up early to prepare breakfast. I then headed to our bedroom to wake Arthit. He was still asleep, completely unresponsive to my attempts.

"Arthit, wake up. Why don't you ever listen? Get up, or you'll be late for work."

Arthit mumbled in his sleep, "Just give me five more minutes. It's too early."

"It's 7:30 in the morning. If you don't get up, you're going to have a problem at the office.

He grumbled, "Ugh, why do you always have to give me a hard time?"

He still didn't stir, choosing to snuggle further into his blanket, clutching a teddy bear. Yes, he had a fondness for teddy bears, even at his age. Sometimes, his cuteness was simply overwhelming and it's impossible for me to handle it.

In an attempt to wake him, I leaned closer to his ear and blew a gentle breath. He jerked awake, startled.

"You... You stupid jerk, you idiot. Why did you do that?" he groaned.

"To wake you up."

"You can use your mouth. Just call my name to wake me up."

"I did that several times, but you ignored me."

"Exactly, and you deserved it." He replied.

"Stop sulking, get ready. You are gonna be late."

"Oh shit. I am dead today."

I laughed and said " That's what you deserve."

"Whatever."

I laughed, telling him to stop sulking and get ready. He grumbled some more but eventually got dressed in a hurry. We had breakfast together before I dropped him off at his office. His workplace was on my way, and after some debate, he agreed to let me drop him off. With a farewell, I watched him enter his office, ready to head to mine.

I Hate Him (fanfic Kongpob and Arthit)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें