Jealous

Arthit's pov

We arrived back home late after our time at the restaurant. I couldn't help feeling annoyed by how Wad seemed to stick to Kongpob throughout the evening.

"Wow, what a boyfriend I got. Who has friends like that jerk Wad? How can he allow someone to cling to him."

Under my breath, I muttered, "What the f..ck, did I just call him my boy... my boyfriend?"

Just then, Kongpob entered the room, and to my bewilderment, he seemed to have heard my muttered words – words that I could barely even hear myself. I was caught off guard and didn't even have time to process what was happening.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Kongpob's eyes widened in shock as he approached me swiftly, bringing us just inches apart.

"What did you say? Who's your boyfriend? You have a boyfriend, and you didn't think to tell me?" His words came out in a rush, his face flushed with a mix of surprise and anger.

I was wondering what the hell just happened. I struggled to find my voice, my lips feeling heavy and uncooperative. Kongpob's impatience was growing, his volume increasing with every second.

"Arthit, I'm asking you something. Just give me an answer, damn it."

His grip on my shoulders tightened, snapping me out of my daze. I was met with his furious red face, and for the first time, I saw him truly angry.

" I... I.. you !" I managed to stutter out, my mind a jumbled mess.

"What, Arthit? What do you mean? Just tell me quickly!"

"I don't have a boyfriend," I finally managed to blurt out.

"Then why did you say 'my boyfriend' when I walked into the room?" Kongpob's frustration was palpable.

The irritation from seeing Wad's constant closeness to Kongpob and now Kongpob's dramatic reaction were pushing me to my limit. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I don't have a boyfriend, but you do! I was thinking about you and your boyfriend!" I yelled, my frustration pouring out like a flood.

Kongpob's mouth hung open, clearly taken aback by my outburst.

Kong:"What... What the hell are you taking about? Who is my boyfriend?"

"That idiot," I pointedly replied.

Kongpob's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Arthit, please just clarify things. Who are you talking about?"

"That... that Wad. You're always so close to him whenever he's around."

The room fell into an eerie silence, as if all sound had been sucked out of it. Both of us were left standing there, words hanging heavily between us.