A little Discussion

3rd person pov

In the dimly lit room, the atmosphere was heavy with tension and despair. The three men, their bodies battered and bruised, remained tied to their chairs, their agonized groans echoing in the cold, unforgiving space. Each moment of unconsciousness was a brief respite from the torment that awaited them upon waking, but it was a torment they could not escape.

As they drifted in and out of consciousness, their voices, once filled with screams and pleas for mercy, had grown hoarse and weak. The room seemed to close in on them, suffocating their hope as Earth and Win stood there, unmoved by their desperate cries.

"P...please leave us. We... we'll never show our faces to you again. Let...Let us go," one of the men managed to gasp through his pain, tears streaming down his face.

Earth's face contorted with contempt as he clenched his fist and unleashed another brutal punch, silencing the man's feeble plea. The room fell into a tense silence, broken only by the labored breathing and soft moans of the tortured men.

With a menacing glare, Win joined Earth in leaving the room, their footsteps echoing as they walked away. They locked the heavy door behind them, sealing the men's fate in that nightmarish chamber. Once outside, Earth leaned against the cold, damp wall and finally spoke in a low, cold tone.

"fvcking maggots, Just kill them already. Oh no, we don't have to kill them. We can hire someone to fvck those bastards and then we can sell them to some daddy dom who will fuvk them everyday. That's very interesting. I want a daddy dom P Win. I won't have to do this and he can be my sugar daddy too.  Oh my god, i'll be fvcking rich without doing anything. Let's find a sugar daddy for me. Do you want a baby boy too? I know some but they are little. Are you interested in littles. They are adorable."

A/N - If anyone don't  know what is a little? You guys can search DDLB. Its a Daddy dom and little boy relationship. I can't explain this in detail. May be i'll write a story on this in future but right now my focus is on this story.

"SHUT UP YOU FVCKING IDIOT. DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY ONE MORE WORD ABOUT FINDING A SUGAR DADDY. YOU REALLY NEED A DICK. FINE LET'S GET YOU A FVCKING DICK RIGHT NOW." Win's outburst had taken Earth by complete surprise. They had been on a mission together, and the tension must have built up to this point. Win's red, angry eyes bore into Earth, making it clear that something had truly agitated them. Earth's shock was palpable, his eyes widening as if trying to process the sudden burst of anger from his companion.

The sudden physical dominance by Win took Earth completely by surprise. Win's muscular frame looming over him made Earth feel trapped and vulnerable. Earth is also good himself in a physical attribute but Win is a little more stronger than him and have more muscles. Stuttering nervously, he tried to defuse the situation.

"P....P Win what are ....are you doing?" Win's intense gaze locked onto Earth's, and he let out a deep sigh. Slowly, he brought his forehead close to Earth's, gently cupping his face with his hands. Earth's mind and body seemed to freeze, unable to comprehend the sudden intimacy unfolding before him.

"You....little devil. You don't know what you are doing? I should really chain you up in a room." In their close, intimate position, Win continued to speak in a hushed voice, the weight of his words hanging in the air.

"P... what...." Earth's attempt to speak was abruptly cut off as Win's lips pressed firmly against his own in a passionate kiss. The shock jolted through Earth's entire being, leaving him momentarily paralyzed. When he finally regained his senses, he struggled to push Win away, but Win's strong hand at the back of his head and the other around his waist lifted him off the ground, rendering him unable to break free from the kiss. The height difference between them made it impossible for Earth to touch the ground, intensifying his sense of vulnerability and helplessness in Win's overpowering embrace.