The Night

Mature content

Arthit's pov

I am too embarrassed on my own act. I did tell him to go all the way. I am shocked how can I be this heat sick boy. Aghh I am ashamed of myself. God just kill me. I hope the ground just swallow me all and I can hide my self from this embarrassment.

I didn't even manage to gather my thoughts when Kong pull me on his lap with my legs on one side. I don't know what is going to happen now. I am just out of my thoughts. I am blank. There is just darkness in front of me. I don't know whether it is because of the heat of his body or I just couldn't open my sight to look at him.

He skip his hands under my shirt. My eyes are still closed but I am facing him. He slightly kiss me on my lips. And rub my back with both of his hands. He rub from my waist to upward to my shoulder. I shirked on my place. I don't know what i am suppose to do. Then Kong lift my shirt over my head and throw it away. Then he put his hands on my chest. I was taken a back with this sudden act but I was not strong enough to open my eyes. I gasped and Kong kissed me hard. He slip his tounge in my mouth. He roam around my whole mouth. He groaned and I just was able to open my mouth for him. And let him do whatever he wants to do. But when he suck my tounge it was end of me. I moaned in his mouth. And then he grip my waist too hard. I can't even move a centimetre. I was breathing hard when he left my mouth.

"Ahhh Kong"

"Shhh. Just stay like this. Trust me. Will you?"

"Hmm" I was just able to hummed.

Kongpob's pov

I know it was difficult for Arthit to open up this. This is a lot for him to acknowledge this feeling. I know he is not able to to anything on his own. But I can do. I know i am pervert. But what can I do when my love, the light of my life is in front of me looking like an angel. And that angel is seducing me to the core.

"Love just believe me. I"ll be gentle I promise."

When I complete my sentence I feel his body become stiffen. He is scared and I have to relax him.

So I cupped his face and peck his forehead.

"My sun, love look at me. Open your eyes."

He just shake his head in no.

"Love will you open you eyes."

"I...I am sca... scared."

"But for what? Look it's me. Your Kong."

"Umm what...what if I'll disappoint you. You.. you will hate me. I won't be able to get back. I...I if you'll not be satisfied?"

"Oh my god, love. You are . You know even if you'll just be by side with out any physical relationship I'll be the happiest person in the world. But you are going to give all of yourself. Your love, soul, mind, your life, how can I be disappointed and unsatisfied. Love you've already given me all that I want in this life. And if you'll give me yourself today I think I'll be all full even after this life. You get that."

I feel his body become relax and he hugged me tightly and buried his head in my neck.

"So, may I ?"

He nodded.

I pull him away a little and kissed him. And with the time our kiss became more passionate and intense. He was still on my lap. He started touching my chest with his trembling soft fingers. I get off my shirt and kissed him again. He was moaning more as our kiss become more and more passionate. I started rubbing his little brother down there and he gasped loud. I feel a little pain on my shoulder. He was digging his nails on my skin. But it's fine for as long he is in my arms.