(2).

Jordan's POV
I got out of the car and Darnel waved me goodbye, I find it strange on how nice he was actually being, and being that I like him but I also feel like this could end really badly.

I went inside and I met mom in the kitchen, cutting some fruits trying to avoid her I used my hands over my head but I was too late she Already saw me great!

"Hey honey back from school so soon and, what happened to your head did you get into a fight?" she suddenly started scolding me.

"No mom, school was great and I just fell during Cheer practice am totally fine now." I said trying to avoid more questions.

"Did you go to the school nurse? did they check you well? or do I have to check it again?" she said smiling, checking out my head.

"Geez mom, its good you know am fine, anyway why are you back so early?" I asked curiously.

"Morning shift today at the hospital, so after I was done decided to come see my babies.'' She pulled my cheeks, you have got to be kidding me.

"Am sure you're not talking about me right? But before this gets weird am going to my room now." I grab a slice of oranges she was cutting and made my way up the stairs.

"Come on sweetie let's talk, tell me about today, I wanna know everything." she said sounding desperate.

"MOM! eww stop," I screamed pausing in my tracks for a while.

"Sorry honey, you go do whatever you teenagers do I won't bother," she silently said, she sounded down, but I had bigger problem.

"Thank you!" I let out a sign making my way for the third time now. 

"Oh I almost forgot Tyler is coming back tomorrow I might be in the hospital early, so make sure you do your chores before leaving don't want him coming to meet a dirty house," she added just before I took another step back to her.

"Mom he's your son, why do you have to impress him?" I scoffed, she has this habit of making Tyler feel like the king and honestly it's getting annoying.

"He's coming back from college so no buts, do your chores and fix your room,'' she added holding the knife directly at me.

''But why should I?" I asked rudely facing her now.

"Because am your mother and, I said so. Check up on the twins before you go to your room." She added.

''Fine!" I whine loudly thinking to myself what I did to deserve such a mother.

I hate doing my chores and I don't even know why I had to, we had a dozen helpers around but apparently they're only allowed to assist us with cooking nothing more, then what's the use anyway.

I got to Mike's door and peeped with my head slightly hitting the door to alert them am here, Molly was on his bed playing games while Mike was just sitting down by the desk counting apparently weirdo.

"Hey guys." I startled them by my presence.

"Hey, what happened to your head?" they both said in unison, hate it when they do that.

''You guys good, okay cool bye," I said walking off immediately am definitely not in the mood for sibling bonding time.

"Mom! they're good, am off to my room no one bother me," I yelled on my way to the room making sure to slam my door.

I was so tired but I finally get to be alone. I changed out of my cloths and wore a grey sweatpants and a blacktop I really hated dressing up at home so this was kinda my normal outfit at home. I grabbed my headphones from the side drawer and a notepad and started playing music while I was practicing my poetry when suddenly someone my message tone interrupted my music.