(9).

Jordan's POV
"Who wants to talk to mom on face time?" I yell to make sure everyone heard me.

"I do." the twins came up rushing to my room.

Mom
How are my babies doing?

Mike
We're fine mommy where's daddy?

Mom
He's out but he'll be back soon how's everything going at home?

Molly
We're fine but Tyler and Jordan had a fi----.

Jordan
Okay mom bye love you talk later.

Mom
But Jordan what?

I snatched the phone away from her, I can't believe she was just about to snitch me out to mom again.

"What's wrong with you two how can you tell mom that plus we're not fighting okay so mind your own business and leave." I scolded them I was really in my feelings.

"Whatever I have a phone and so does he so we can snitch on you anytime we wanna." Molly mocks me but right now she's the least of my problems.

I have been in my room ever since Harry dropped me off and our issue I still didn't understand why didn't he stop? I was having so many mixed emotions and to make matters worst we both awkwardly pulled away and I left to pay then there's the silent car ride, I was silent the whole time and he didn't seem to talk to.

He has been calling me though but I just can't face him right now, it all happened so fast  and I still don't know what to put of this, this is really gonna ruin our friendship it'll never be the same oh Harry why you why? I fall back to my bed screaming into the pillows.

Just then my phone started ringing again I stretched for it to read the caller ID, it was Darnel what do I do? should I pick up, things have been weird between us lately too but it might also be a trap, I pick the phone and fling it across the bed and I heard his voice sharp on the other end, you've got to be kidding me.

Darnel
"Jordy hey what's up?"

"What do I say uhmm,"

Jordan
"Hello am good what's the haps?"

''Too much Jordan, too much'.' I thought to myself.

Darnel
"Just wondering if you'll like to hang out sometime just me and you?"

"What wait what, is he asking me out"

"Jordan should we order Mexican for dinner tonight?" the twins called out to me.

"Yeah definitely." I answered them immediately.

Darnel
''Great see you then!"

"Oh no that's not what I meant," and he hung up what did I do? I totally forgot I was on a phone call making my way downstairs angrily I walked up to my annoying siblings.

"Am so mad at you," I said holding a fist in the air.

"What did we do?" they asked looking confused.

"Never mind is Tyler back have to talk to him," I find myself asking.

"Yeah check his room we out." Molly pulls Mikes arm.

"where?" I asked confused.

"Garage okay so leave us." Molly blurted out angrily, I should really look into those two.

I turn and made my way up to Tyler's room I know am still mad at him but he's the best person to talk to right now.

"Hey," I knocked slowly on his door before opening it.