(7).

Jordan's POV
The moment I left Harry and Darnel I started thinking of where to go Kira's Mad at me and Nicole well, Darnel's at her house probably because they're related and after how strangely I acted towards him tonight, I don't think that's the right thing to do, I just felt so insecure and being with him made me feel a bit safe tonight and I know am going to have to explain myself to him eventually.

I looked at myself from head to toe and realise I wasn't even dressed right for the party tonight, I was wearing my trainers pants and a plain black singlet am going need to go back home but I still needed to scare Tyler a bit so why not drag this a bit longer.

Summoning enough courage I decided to go see my best friend, we should talk like mature adults already and she should know I won't dare steal Darnel away from her.

"Can I please come in?" I was greeted by her mom by the door, I didn't even greet I was busy thinking of what to say and am glad she didn't mind.

"Sure Kira's in her room getting Ready for a party tonight I supposed you're here to change." she said looking at my awful choice of clothing, was it that bad?

"Yeah I'm leaving now." don't get me wrong I know that sounded rude but, am just not good under pressure and I felt attacked.

I went up to her room and knocked on the door gently.

''Who's there?" she responded calmly.

"Its me.'' I said slowly.

"Come in." she simply said and I opened the door quietly closing it from behind I stood by the door before starting my long practiced sentence.

"Can we talk?" I took a deep breath.

"Make it quick," she looked at me, before facing the mirror to fix her make up.

"Am sorry if I offended you unknowingly I just want us to be good,'' I finish it off letting our a sigh someone had to be the bigger person and I knew it was going to be me.

''So dramatic." She simply said letting out a laugh "why aren't you ready for the party?" She asked after everything that I just said that's what she's going to say, unbelievable.

"Got into some stitch with Tyler left," I decide to go with flow too.

"Am sure he must have been in a bad mood or did you piss him off." As always defending him and not me sometimes.

"Sometimes I wonder whose side you're on." I decided to joke about it still standing by the door.

"So the party?" she finally added.

"Am really not in the mood, you go on without me," I shrugged my shoulders going over to sit by the bed but she did not give up, pulling me up with her hands.

"No way stop being sad and go wear something let's turn up tonight." She gave me a creepy smile, this can't be good.

"Do I have to?" I whined loudly.

"Yes! now go put this dress on, you'll look hot in it," she winked at me tossing me a black sequin dress.

"Uggh!" I groan as I made my way to the bathroom to go wash my face.

*****
We got to the venue a bit too late I was busy over thinking of coming and I had to do my makeup late but at least we were fashionably late. The place was already popping hard, I could see bunch of people making out, some were throwing up while others just turning up, the music was coming from different angles and I couldn't help but wonder where are her parents, probably out of town because things were getting crazy.