(37).

Jordan's POV
Everything just sucks right now, from Christmas being a total bust, to my parents still separating and to my friends fighting because of me and Darnel, its driving me crazy at this point, I really am losing my shit this year.

I was in my room the few days we got back, I wasn't ready to face anyone actually, So I decided to go ghost mode on everything and everyone, Darnel really broke me like really broke me.

"Jordan?" I heard my mom calling me from downstairs.

"Yes Mom?" guess she's finally back I should probably ask her how it went right?

"I'm taking the twins to Kira's moms birthday dinner we're living." she announced.

I totally forgot that was today, Kira's gonna be so mad I didn't come see them, I always do but am not in the mood to socialise honestly, do I really want to risk it? To avoid any drama I think I should now what to wear? what to wear? I was going through my stuffs when the gift Olly gave me before he left fell on the floor I haven't even opened this I should I totally forgot about it, I quickly unwrapped it and it was a picture frame with all my pictures with him, how cute and then there was a note.

Dear Jordan
I know life without me now is tough but I know you, you'll get through it, your are strong and you are one of the bravest person I know, I wrote this cause I thought I won't see you before going and just so we're clear am going to miss you and I hope you miss me too, don't worry about me am doing great and I hope to see you in France someday, I promise to show you the whole city that day.

This may have killed me when I was writing it but I just have to tell you the truth, Darnel really likes you a lot and it's a shame that you can't see it, if you don't get up and make things right with him you might lose him and this time it'll be for good, if you're still doubting just think back to all the good times you had, the chemistry you shared.

Now please stop being a downer and go make things right, talk to him I want you to be happy since I won't be here so please think about it.

Love,

Olly.

Was Olly's right? Do I really need that drama back in my life maybe I'll try and talk to him tonight it's decided then. The dinner geez I grabbed a red dress and put it on with a nude heels with my hair in a ponytail, Darnel always loves it when I put my hair up in ponytail apparently, at least that's what Harry told me with my signature colour, I grabbed my phone and left.

****
I arrived late probably because I kept thinking inside the car and second guessing and I was right to because turns out everyone was invited, the Hart's came with their mom and Zoey came alone, then the twins and me, Harry didn't make it and I think I know why and yes he was there too, at least I didn't dress up for nothing then but I couldn't even look at him, I felt bad too I obviously broke him, he looked sad through the whole evening, barely eating his food Nicole, Kira and Zoey kept glaring at each other, the whole dinner was quiet and awkward, no one said a thing not even our parents, guess it had to do with Kira and my falling out, my dad wasn't here Thank God, I have to fix this like now.

"May I be excused?" I break the awkward silence.

"Sure Jordan." Kira's mom smiled at me. "You should learn from that Kiks." She turned to Kira and I couldn't help but feel bad for her.