(15).

Jordan's POV
I come back home a bit exhausted but I was feeling a bit better when I finally got presents, my favorites! I got a brand new phone, an IPhone x! am so synced about it. The twins got matching pyjamas and well of course Molly got a new laptop and Mike got the newest Xbox, Tyler wasn't around so we didn't see what he got, he's out with Jess-----sica can't even say her name with a straight face, I know she's messing with my brother but he's too blinded by love or,  it's just the glasses she had him wear today.

We later sat Down for a family dinner mom made spaghetti and meat balls god, I missed her food, always had to eat take out I gotta learn  how to cook though I'm a mess at that.

"So how was school today honey?" my mom asked the twins.

"It was awesome everyone loved my hair I mean how could they not?" Molly flaunted.

"Uhmm I think they were talking to me." I teased laughing.

"Bleh whatever, so where's Tyler anyway?" Molly winked at me.

'Oh no molly knows something what do I do?'

"Yeah where is he, I've been meaning to ask you?" my mom turned to me.

'Why are they asking me all of a sudden?'

"Uhmm," I froze what do I say?

"You must know, he told your mom he was coming to see you at school today." my dad finally spoke up dropping his fork down being all serious.

"Yeah Jordan," Mike blushed.

'This two demons.'

"Oh yeah he came he said he'll be going back to school but he'll be back soon." I finally defended obviously bad at lying.

"And he didn't tell us, am gonna have the talk with that boy when he gets back." my dad said looking pissed.

"So mom did dad get the deal?" I said changing the topic before I get asked anymore question.

"Actually I haven't yet, they haven't decided they're are still thinking on how they will go about the project so I have to wait." my dad answered me.

Phew.

"Oh daddy we just hope you get it, it'll be fantastic." Molly trying to be the good kid she just hates seeing another person get the attention.

"Learnt that word today in school huh Molly?" Mike hit her with a meatball.

"Mike mom?" she turned crying .

"Apologise to your sister now." She demanded.

''Sorry!" He replied dramatically I like this Mike he's finally standing up Molly even though he could have done it in a less painful way.

"And maybe someone said it about my hair." She clapped back at him. "Now if you'll excuse me sponge bob is starting soon." She picked a napkin to wipe her face.

"Have fun." I said holding my laugh I couldn't help how this was entertaining. "Well I'll be going too so see you guys." I stood up to leave.

"Wait honey, don't you wanna tell us how is school? any new drama?" my mom stopped me.

"Not cool mom, do something dad." I turned to him.

''I also wanna hear it." he said smiling, it's official they just want to provoke me that am sure of.

"School has been great okay now can I go?" I said being rude.

"Later honey we love you." my mom said trying too hard.