(32).

Jordan's POV
So yes my life its over officially over, Darnel kept ignoring me and hangs with Kira to prove a point, Nicole tried to talk to him but he didn't listen, I was ignoring Olly cause he ruined everything and so I've been in my room all week long.

"Honey I made Mac and cheese want some?" my mom came knocking at my door.

"Go away mom." I whined.

"Sweetie please come out of the room, is it because of dad I spoke to him and he'll apologise." she tried talking to me.

"No Go away." I ignored her, I've been coupe up in my room and basically shut down school too, my friends try to keep me updated, they visit once in a while but I never let them in, I've cage myself is what you'll call it.

I've been alone, Tyler and Jessica are back at school now since she's feeling better, he didn't even stay for Thanksgiving and neither did I, I'll be going to school tomorrow for exams, I really don't want to but I have to, My parents want me to come out but no am still mad at dad for reading my diary anyway so they get to suffer it too.

*****
I was heading to the principals office, I need to write all my subjects today, crazy but it's worth the try, I really don't want to be here all week cause,  the dance is on Friday woohoo! notice my sarcasm I have no date bullshit.

"No Miss Parker you can not write your papers today it's just not done." The principal tried explaining to me but at this point I wasn't listening, I already had my mind made up.

"I can, I only have 10 subjects for this semester, Please let me write it all today I studied and I'll pass." I assured still trying my luck.

"I just don't get it why?" he looked at me firmly. "You're an A student this could affect your gpa if you don't pass," he reminded me.

"Please Principal Grover?" I pleaded.

"Fine but you'll write three today and, three tomorrow and well like that." he explained.

"Thank you, you won't regret it." I let out a squeal.

"Well I know I won't but you will if you fail." he joked turning to his papers.

So I'll write history and calculus and geography today.

Then I'll write biology and English and mathematics tomorrow.

Then chemistry and physics and literature.

And music on Thursday geez he's smart it was just one  day off.

Monday
So today, I wrote history, it was easy though and since I spoke to the principal, I wrote in a class alone sad but worth it so, didn't see Kira or Nicole. Then calculus easy though,  I'm very good at it, Geography was off the charts get it, mostly drawing which I suck at Kira was great at that so, I needed her but hell nah, not in a million years I had to draw the water cycle so I can make this work, which I aced I'm sure I did.

After that I went back home, I told my mom what happened and she advised me to relax everything will fall in place, dad apologized which he duh had to and well my life is back to its normal state, but am still keeping my distance.

Tuesday
Today was tough had biology first, I had to dissect a frog barf, plus I got frog juice on me hah kidding. Then it was English, I'm great at it I speak English everyday letter writing so aced it, Math was a bit hard but, I did it. Nicole came to visit after my papers and yeah I told her everything and how am hiding, she agreed since her brother was being weird, so now we're friends again, we went shopping and she got shoes and jewelries  for the dance. even though she doesn't have a date, turns out she Likes Harry but her brother didn't let her, saying it's the bro code he's his best friend, all that boy shit and all, I was wow but am her best friend she should have played that card but, we don't have a dumb code plus she didn't know Zoey liked him but, we're friends and Zoey likes him she obviously didn't know about Nicole's crush, even I didn't know, I did suspect but, we're not Kira so we were still friends, see my life is set I'll just forget about boys, that's pretty easy.

Wednesday
Chemistry and physics in the same day, why did I  agree to this? Nicole and Zoey came over for a sleepover and we read together, gotta get use to reading, we'll be sitting for the SATs next year so gotta be ready Harry and I met today I am so mad at him.

'Hey Barbie, where you been hiding? haven't see you around lately," he asked me giving me a smirk.

"Leave me alone." I tried ignoring him, he hasn't done anything but he's friends with Darnel, so it's by association.

"Look I know what happened? I talked to Darnel too but, he's not listening to anyone, you have to talk to him only you can." he defended.

"Nah am good, I don't even care they're other guys out there that'll love to have me." I joked pouting my lips.

"Oh like Olly huh?" He teased.

"Eww why does every one keep thinking that and don't you dare say his name, he also contributed to my misery so no way." I put my hands over his lips.

"But you live together, how is it possible you haven't made up?" he pushed my hand down holding it.

"I live in my room now, dumb dumb so, am out I have literature today." I clapped with my hands in his face.

"So who are you taking to the dance then?" he asked curiously.

"No one, me and Nicole are going as single ladies since, you took Zoey."  I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey she wanted the H bomb so not my fault By the way, did I tell you Allison asked Olly to the dance?" he added.

"I don't care, told you to not talk about him but, just out if curiosity what did he say?" I asked curiously.

"That she's sweet and all but, he already has a date and turns out Kate sent her to ask him for her since well I rejected her." he said bluffing.

"Heartbreaker but, nah its cool since its Kate I wonder who Ali likes though?" I looked up curiously.

"Who knows, well am off here comes the newest couple." he let out a sigh.

I was in the cafeteria during lunch with Harry, Zoey and Nicole were still in class and that's when Kira and Darnel showed up with Ali and Kate with them, I immediately stood up and left before anything ugly happens. haven't been seeing them all week, so I've been happy.

Thursday
Today was music, my last paper how easy was that, I sing like most of the time, I'm gonna ace it too, I was learning the piano so, that was my area. I had to play it for my teacher to see how well I did so, I played it while singing  my newest favourite song by Ariana grande from her newest album sweetener and I was done finally now, the dance tomorrow, I was in my room face timing Zoey, when someone knocked on the door me and Zoey do talk a lot lately, she was excited about the dance with her and Harry, me and Nicole single ladies, Darnel and Kira ughh and Ali is going with Andrew this cute guy in school,
Kate was Alone she must be sad, the theme was announced today "ANIME!" Should be good I stood up and went to open it.

"Olly what do you want?" I was met by Mr french.

"Don't tell me you're still mad at me please, am sorry and to be fair Darnel's a jerk." he defended, he has been really open minded lately.

"Well I guess you're right, at least you're still here so I forgive you." I smiled.

"So dance tomorrow?" he asked.

"Wouldn't miss it."

So my life is officially well almost awesome🙌🙌🙌, Can't wait for the dance.