(23).

Jordan's POV
So today was Thursday which means it was Halloween, everywhere was looking scary. I must say the neighborhood did a very good job, my mom and the twins did our house decorations, Olly helped with the dishes and dad was at the office getting ready for the party, I invited Harry and Darnel so we were all going together, yeah I finally decided to stop ignoring him and just keep it casual with him, Kira still wasn't talking to me so am just trying to live my life at the moment.

Nicole got our outfits ready last minute, with a little help from Olly I have a feeling they're are thing now, or am just over thinking.

"Hey stupid." I heard a voice when I came down to get a drink.

"What! what! what? what do you want Molly?" I turned my deranged sister.

"How do we look?'" Mike blushed at me.

"Awwn adorable your peanut butter and she's jelly nice lemme guess mom's idea?" I smiled at them.

"Whatever! we look awesome Come on Mike, let's go finish our costumes." she dragged him by the shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, I'm also going to get dressed so later." I said walking pass them.

"Hey Tyler are you going to dads Halloween party?'' I went to Tyler's room.

"You do know, its gonna be full with his clients, snobby rich people and what not?" he looked at me his phone in his hands.

"Oh yeah, no way I invited the whole school so dad already knows. we have a special room for us teens and the twins friends ugh, so you coming?" I finally added.

"Well I guess but am not promising. even if I do, Jess will be there so." he looked at me trying to provoke me with her name.

"Whatever byeee." I walked off.

******
''Okay what do you think?" I smiled at Nicole while I was trying on my costume.

"OMG that is perfect, Darnel is going to love it you actually look like a zombie! Perfect I'll go change too." She just had to say that.

"Am not dressing for Darnel okay?" I added stressing the okay just be clear.

"totally ship Jornel." She gave me a smirk before going to change.

I went as a zombie cheerleader and Nicole went as Frankensteina, we looked awesome. Now time to go, I called Harry to make sure they're still coming, I have a surprise for Darnel today so can't wait.

"Olllllyyy we're going so, hurry downstairs I wanna see what your wearing." I called out to Olly, who still hasn't showed me his costume.

"Be down in a minute," he announced.

My mom already left with the twins, so now am going with Olly and Nicole then, we'll meet Darnel And Harry there can't wait! I'm just so excited, we arrived an hour late, we just have to be fashionable late and the place was Popping, I saw dad and mom whatever before I went to the main place so cool, scary things everywhere and drinks but, my dad Kept it PG, it was so boring I was bored Nicole was bored, Olly was too and Harry still wasn't here that's when I got a text from Tyler.

Hey sis there's a Halloween party bunch of college friends are hosting it you should come through.

OMG he's a life saver, I quickly message Harry the address and told them to meet us there, before I told mom we're leaving phew! she was actually talking with friends that she agreed.

We drove there and I met Tyler immediately, it was at a beach house so it was definitely going to be cool.

'Whoa okay Tyler, this is this best Halloween party ever, I'm gonna go get crazy." I announced the moment I saw Tyler.

"Be careful okay Jordan?! hey?! she's not listening to me." I heard him say but I was too excited being at a college party.

"Hey hey hey."  I sighted Harry when I reached the drinks table.

"Barbie you look so cute, zombie cheerleader." he winked at me.

"And you, zombie baseball player we are tots twining, am your number one cheer gal." I strike a pose smiling.

''Cool where's Nicole?" he added.

"She's by the terrace with Olly, By the way where's Darnel?" I also asked.

"He'll be inside in a minute, he's talking to Kira outside." he told me and my brain immediately froze.

"Kira what, who invited her how could you let this happen?" I suddenly busted.

"I did but, Look you guys should just make up become friends again." he advised me again, I am not the one with the problem rather she is.

"Yeah tell her that any why is Darnel talking to her anyway?" I said silently, but I think he heard.

"I don't know, you should ask him, if he comes here, well see you on the other side." Harry said before walking into the crowd And am alone again I kept drinking the whole night, where is Darnel? why isn't he here? I checked outside five times, don't want to sound needy but we haven't spoken really that much ever since the kiss and the incident where is he? I tried calling but it wasn't going through, that's when the plastics came in. Can't believe Kira is one of them now, I did see this coming but its hard to believe.

Allison was dressed as a genie, Kate went as a fairy and, Kira dressed as a witch hah! if only Harry was here he  would so joke about this sadly, I can't find any of my friends.

"Hey Tyler's sister right?'' someone called my name and I turned around.

"Its Jordan okay, so what do you want?"I turned to face jessica.

"Well a few of my college friends are playing spin the bottle and Tyler said I should ask if you wanna play?" she said before walking off, not even waiting for my reply, classic Tyler he thinks by sending her we'll be friends,  nice try.

'But hey At least its something to do.' I sigh before going over by the room

The moment I went there, I actually saw them. all my friends Nicole, Harry and the plastics and Olly and OMG Darnel too, he was here the whole time didn't Harry tell him I was looking for him and whoa both him and Olly were wearing a vampire costume. well this is awkward. I went over and sat next to Tyler, I was mad at all of them so I stayed far as possible, I was by his side and Jess by his right side, Darnel and Kira were sitting near each other and Nicole sat by his left side. Ali and Kate sat together as usual while Harry was by Ali's side and Olly was by Kate's side and we were playing spin the bottle this is interesting.

my friends totally ignored me, really what the heck? I invited them here I can end their fun, my inner demon said to me.

Harry was the first, he spined the bottle and it landed on a blonde college girl, they kissed and it was her turn to spin, it landed on Darnel, oh no I can't watch and they did it and it was his turn to spin he spined and it landed on Nicole, it was his sister so he got to re-spin and boom it landed on  me and just like that he stood up and left, what the heck? Kira ran after him immediately.

What is going on, I stood up and left also, I was just about to tell him how I felt today and he pulled this stunt, why did I ever think he wasn't playing me anymore, I should have known, was this my karma for liking him even after knowing Kira does too.

I went outside by the beach, playing with the sand my legs in the water, it was really cold, drinking a bottle of  tequila I didn't know when I fell asleep.

I was woken up by a splash of water and just like that someone actually picked me up and threw me to into the ocean what the hell?

Could this Halloween's get any worse

🎃Happy Halloween Guys🎃