(12).

Jordan's POV
So far this last three days have been the worst days of my life. Kira kept on snubbing me in school she drag Nicky all to herself, I felt like a complete idiot actually I should have told her but I had to think of the consequences first and as for Darnel I can't even with the him right now, he played me that am sure of because, so far he has been ignoring me too skipping our tutor session then tries talking with me in class, like I said his two personality and honestly am glad he's keeping it simple because I know the things I'd say to him would be harsh if I was to talk with him.

I was getting my calculus book from my locker when Kate walked up to me.

"Hello Jordan feeling good today?" she faked a smile at me.

"Leave me alone." I banged my locker door facing her, the last thing I needed was another smacky comment from her right now.

"Look at you, so lonely, no friends they all left you probably cause you're a whore." she said boldly to my face and that's when I had it to here, did she just call me a whore or am I mistaken.

"What exactly is your problem Kate?" I faced her dead In the eye now.

"Maybe you are a bitch." She twirled her hair at me.

"Takes one to know one." I simply said before walking off to class.

"You're late.'' I heard the teacher said the moment I walked in.

"Sorry." I apologized my head facing down while I took my next next to him.

"Are you still not talking to me?" He came at me immediately I sat down how bold.

"Darnel is there a problem or do you want to help us solve the equation?" she suddenly called up to him and am glad she did, let's see you play your way out of this.

"Well actually?" He froze unsure of what to say.

"Great come along." she pointed to the board and I felt really good he's getting a taste of his medicine but to my surprise he got it.

'Just great.'

He came back feeling proud of himself but I still ignored facing my notebook and he didn't bother me too thank god, the bell rang and I made my way to the locker to get books for my next class when Harry came up to me.

"What are you up to Barbie?" He used that unfortunate nickname, god I felt like a fool thinking anything would happen between us when he actually just wanted to win a game.

"Am to tired to even argue with you right now." I answered face palming myself.

"What's going on with you lately?" He asked looking worried "I don't even see you with Kira or Nicole." he faced me.

"Oh she's not the witch today?" I teased I already knew where this conversation was going to.

"Be serious." He sounded worried actually.

"Fine, I have a few minutes to spare." I closed my locker and we went to the auditorium to talk.

"So tell me what's the matter?"

"You really want to tell me you didn't know Darnel was trying to play me?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay that's not possible he wouldn't." He defended his friend obviously he would.

"Forget it this is Impossible." I stood up and left him hanging, obviously it was a bad idea to talk to him about that they're friends he'll never admit it anyway.

******
"Okay girls warm up, we practice the routine one more time and it's over." Miss Miriam announced before signalling for me to come meet her.

"Hey Miss Miriam." I greeted smiling feeling a bit energetic, cheerleading was my safe place I know it sounds weird but it calms me down whenever am down.