(33).

Jordan's POV
so today was the dance, how cool is that and I have a date Nicole was a bit  mad when I told her but, she calmed down plus it's just Olly not an actual date, I dressed as Sakura, Zoey went with Mikasa and Nicole went with Asuna, we all looked awesome.

Zoey was going with Harry so she left so he could pick her at her place, while me, Nicole and Olly were going together, Olly was going as Rock Lee I have a feeling a lot will be revealed tonight, mom took our pictures and we were off.

Kira's POV
Me
where are you guys? I'm leaving okay, Darnel might come and pick me up so, see you guys at the dance and yeah let me see, what you two are wearing send me a picture.

Ali
Kate can't fit into her dress, but I'll send mine.

Me
What are you suppose to be Ali?

Ali
Am tom from tom and jerry.

Me
It's anime as in anime not animation.

Ali
Bye Kate needs help.

At this point I think I should ditch this two, who the hell mistakes tom and Jerry for anime, it makes no sense I told Darnel we should dress as Naruto and Hinata so we'll be the ultimate couple.

Harry's POV
"Dude why are you quiet shouldn't you go pick Kira?" I was at Darnel's before I go pick Zoey up.

"Why Harry why? why didn't you?" he came at me, oh no he sounds like he's about to cry to me.

"Am confused man, what are you talking about?" I turned to him.

"Why did you let me date her, I've lost Jordan for good now, what should I do? do you think she'll ever take me back?" he looked lost.

"Dude she like you and I don't mean to brag but who knows her better if not me to tell you, if you want her get off your sorry butt and go meet her now before, she leaves for the dance cause by then I'll be too late." I still had to let him have it.

"Too late what do you mean?" he asked.

"She's going with Olly, he really likes her even, if he says he doesn't and if she goes with him today that'll change everything cause the dance is where everything happens." I reminded him, I know Jordan sees Olly as a brother but I've been observing him and I can tell he likes her.

'You're right, I gotta go I hope she forgives me, tell Kira something came up and I can't make it see yha." he immediately walked out leaving me in his room, crazy kid.

"Good luck Bruh, you need it." I quickly texted Kira and told her Darnel can't make it and I left to pick up Zoey we gon get lit.

I was dressed as tanjiro from demon slayer.

Darnel's POV
Me
Kira! I told you already, I can't make it to the dance something important came up okay?

Kira
But why? you are not gonna do this to me on the most important day of my life, everyone wants Daira to be together.

me
Excuse me but, who's daira?

Kira
Us Darnel us, Daira, Kira and Darnel. please don't do this, its Jordan right I knew it, I so hate you right now why can't you see that I love you Darnel am the one who loves you!