(20).

Darnel's POV
"What was that, are you out of your mind?" my sister faced me the moment we got home after the long car ride.

"Excuse me for being protective what else did you expect?" I defended, honestly I don't know what got into me but I hated it, it reminded me my dad and his uncontrollable temper, I really hope I didn't get it but after what happened today and how I lost it, I don't even know what to think.

"He asked a simple question, what about us like we around. But of course you fucking didn't get it." she turned frustrated at me.

"I misjudged the situation I admit that but you can't blame me for being jealous." I defended, I don't know since when I became jealous but it's definitely not a good look on me.

"Jordan really liked you, you know
but after what happened today you don't stand a chance." she finally blurted out her hands on her hair fixing it, she always does that when she's angry I can tell.

"Help me talk to her?" I went over to my sister trying to convince her.

''Am done helping you, talk to her yourself." Nicole clapped back at me turning to go.

"Alright I guess you're right, am going now." I headed for the door.

"No no wait, come back you are not going anywhere," she dragged me back.

"What's your problem?" I turned pissed at her. "You said talk to her." I reminded her piss already.

"What will you go tell her that you're sorry for almost killing an innocent guy because, that's my problem." She played that card on me.

"So what do I do now?" I move around frustrated in the living room.

"Are you kids okay down there?" our mom called out as usual coop up in her room, she really needs to go out more.

"We're fine mom." Nicole assured before turning to me, "tomorrow ok?" She assured holding my hand while I sat on the couch simply nodding, she might drive me crazy sometimes but she's always here for me and that's what I liked about her.

"Harry's a great friend you know hitting on Kira for you two even though he can't stand her." Nicole said lighting up spoiling the whole mood.

"Yeah." I simply said knowing where this was heading to.

"Any girl will be lucky to date him don't you think?" she suddenly gave me the puppy dog eyes, there she goes again with her crazy crush over my friend who I know as the biggest player in the world.

"Oh no no no no no, this is where you bring up the idea of wanting to date him right?" I looked at her with a stern look.

"Please Come on," she whined pulling onto my shirt.

'No its a bro code." I reply avoiding eye contact.

"Why I really like him but, don't tell him yet it'll be a surprise." she said smiling at me.

"Nope no surprise." I said tickling her hard and she immediately stood up escaping my grip.

"Fine since you love seeing me in pain am going." she said trying to hold her laughter from the tickles.

"We haven't eaten.'' I said looking over the kitchen.

"Order something okay?" She walked up to her room

"Yeah Chinese sounds good we'll get that then." I picked up my phone.

"Whatever." She's still try playing the am mad at you card.

I called and ordered before trying Jordan's number but she was still ignoring me, what a rocky way to start a relationship I thought.

Jordan's POV
"What do we do now Tyler? he's not
waking up." I kept panicking at the situation the moment we got to his room.